Lx470 Bells and lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone please tell me what is causing this? Wife’s truck, and I work out of town. Unhappy wife, unhappy life! Piercing tone will go on for 45 minutes

908BB6F5-1F73-4907-B890-4D32919D309F.png

14753849-4BB9-40C5-854A-9F24183D8AF0.png

Tell her to stop driving immediately, it might be the brake booster unit

Not a good indication. What year is the truck? Ask her to check brake fluid level. Tell her it's the large reservoir under the hood that's directly in front of where the driver sits closest to the firewall. Regardless, you need to tow it either to your house or a dealer/indy mechanic. Sorry to hear that.

Brake booster. Don’t drive.

138,000 miles? Damn. Sorry to hear that. It's costly to pay someone to do, but I don't think it's super challenging to do yourself. I think the part is just really expensive.

138,000 miles? Damn. Sorry to hear that. It's costly to pay someone to do, but I don't think it's super challenging to do yourself. I think the part is just really expensive.

My buddy's LX went out after 120K miles, 2005. I replaced the assembly and its been good since, not a bad replacement if you know how to wrench, and need to borrow someone with a scanner that has ABS activation to bleed it after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom