LX470 Android Head Unit Install Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2001 LX470 I have power unit turns on but no sound. My wiring harness has ground wires for the speakers but the vehicle harness has no speaker grounds. Im using the diagram below. Where do i ground the speakers. I do have mark levinson i can turn the am on and off in the head unit. What do i need to do to get sound with factory speakers and amp?

Screenshot_20170513-125515.png

I just installed a regular touch screen radio in my LX, I used a Axxess TYTO-01 to get sound.

2001 LX470 I have power unit turns on but no sound. My wiring harness has ground wires for the speakers but the vehicle harness has no speaker grounds. Im using the diagram below. Where do i ground the speakers. I do have mark levinson i can turn the am on and off in the head unit. What do i need to do to get sound with factory speakers and amp?

View attachment 1459003

Did you ever get it to work?

I did but that was some time ago it was all just trial and error finding the correct grounds.
Mine is grounded all together (black wire and black w/ white stripe wire) so everything is grounded. I still get no audio from the speakers with the TYTO-01

I also installed a Chinese Android unit and bypassed the amp completely under the seat. In fact the amp is ready to go on eBay one of these days. Still sounds great.

So you didn’t use the Axxess harness? You bypassed your amp entirely

Correct I bypassed my amp entirely and removed it from the vehicle I am running everything off of my head unit I am not an audiophile so it does what it needs to for my use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom