LX470 2006 B1797 calibration error frozen VM with software (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I got the B1797 code and need the software of an occupant module. In the post below jLB suggested that maybe (if the possibility exist) someone can extract /copy the software of their 2006/2007 lx/lc module and freeze the virtual pc that has techstreamm and the extracted file. This can than be sent to me and possible future people with the same problem. Is there someone who can help me get this software?

jBL:
"f you do get in the same dilemma as TxAggieLC, with a B1797 code, I do wonder if one of the other members here, that uses Techstream in a VM, and owns an 06/07 LC/LX, couldn't do this:

• Download the ECU data (the part that I did on my 06 LX).
  • "Freeze"/"put to sleep" their VM, preserving its current state (CPU/RAM/Disk).
  • Package & upload the files that make up that VM.

Allowing you to:
  • Download the "preserved" (VM) package, and install the files.
  • Start the VM on your machine in its previous state.
  • Upload the data to your ECU
"

(If no one else steps up, I’ll give it an attempt this evening.)

PM sent.

The saved/frozen state of TechStream does work. It solved all my problems, but there are a few points to notice:
- When giving the save file a name, don't make it to long otherwise it will give a error when unzipping: pathway to long
- When opening a saved running virtual box the cpu core count needs the same, and maybe the thread count and system os
- When the virtual box is started check if the VIM is connected to the virtual box before starting next. I forgot that and got an error that the car was disconnected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom