lx450landcruiser ROTW roof rack pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lx450landcruiser

Threads
As some of you asked for pics of my old roof rack i finaly got them scaned so here they are lacking in quality.

mike
119-1930_IMG.jpg
rackback.jpg
racksided.jpg

LX

What kind of mounts are those????

Rack looks sweet............will hopefully be building somethinglike it soon............thanks for the pics

the mounds are cast aluminum. im not sure who makes them as i looked around for a really long time and couldnt find out who makes them. however i bought these from spector off road and they worlk great. only bad side is there semi expensive from sor.

thanks
mike

Nice rack. Did you fab that yourself? Sweeeet!

but of course i fabed that myself i guess i prob should have mentioned that again.... oh well

thanks
mike

I built a rack for my hunting vehicle ('87 Suzuki Samurai hard top) using some cast aluminum clips from a company called Quik-N-Easy Products out of Monrovia, CA.

brent said:
LX

What kind of mounts are those????

The mounts look just like the quick-n-easy mounts with the same cool quick release clamps (like on a bike wheel), however they are allot shorter. I have some of the quick-n-easy mounts and they are about 5-6 inches off the roof. Still trying to figure out what do do with them when I get the rack welded up to get it lower to the roof.
If anyone is intrested mohawk canoes has a killer deal on the quick-n-easy mounts around $50 for four.

Alright thanks, will look into 'em............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom