For Sale LX450 with GT35R turbo, lifted, sliders, bumper, lockers, killer rig! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

1997 Lexus LX450 in great condition inside and out. Silver/Champagne exterior with tan leather interior. Seating for 7 with removable 3rd row seats
108K miles on a used engine with 153K miles on the truck itself
Toyota replaced the transmission a few years back as well
Fully loaded with all options including DIFF LOCKS. Power everything with sunroof, rear heater, tinted windows, factory 6 disc CD changer. Very very plush truck.
Drives great, everything works, a/c ice cold, differential lockers to get you out of just about any situation. Vehicle is ultra quiet and once you fully floor the gas pedal and it does make boost its other personality comes out. Very quick for a 7,000lb truck. Walks away from the new FJCruisers and destroys a similar stock LandCruiser/LX450.

Modifications:
Suspension-
Old Man Emu 4" J Spring lift, Doetsche shocks (very soft ride), Slee Off-Road polyeurathane 1" front spacer bushings
285/75/16 Mud Terrain tires (5K miles on them approx) 33" tall
4x4 Labs rear custom bumper with spare tire swingout carrier (has 4" less overhang than the stock bumper), tow hitch built into it and is flush
Metal Tech sliders with tubular kickouts to prevent rocker panel damage and catalytic convertor damage (huge protection around the cats)
Slee Off-Road transfer case skid plate (1/2" thick plate steel)
Odessey Group 31M battery (205 minutes of reserve), deep cycle marine with extra posts for a winch/lighting etc $250 battery

Turbo Kit-
Custom turbo kit made by TurboHoses.com in Pleasanton: Garett dual ball bearing and water cooled GT35R turbo, Turbonetics turbo cast iron manifold, Tial wastegate
3" downpipe with wastegate dumped into it necked down to 2.5" all stainless steel with V-band connected to the factory exhaust/cats. Passes CA smog
Front mount intercooler with 2.5" aluminum piping, blow off valve and Turbohoses.com silicone hoses
LandTank billet MAF sensor with cone performance filter, Innovate Turbo WideBand O2 sensor with digital display, Boost Guage
Makes around 325hp/425 ft/lbs tq I imagine at 8psi running 91 octane. Runs rich even with the factory tune. Totally safe tune.

Extras-
(5) 315/75/16 MTR 35" tires (25% tire left) mounted on LX450 rims
Factory 1FZ longblock engine with rod knock (original engine in the truck when I bought it)
100K mile approx used in perfect working order transmission and transfer case with torque convertor (a spare)
gray front bumper (I can have it repainted to match the factory color for about $250)
(2) front brake rotors *NEW*
(1) rear brake rotor *NEW*

SOLD

Last edited:
to the top

Going up to Dinkey Creek in the Fresno mountains above Shaver Lake this weekend. 4x4ing, guns, women, booze, stream fly fishing..... what more could a man want? ;)

Pics next week with 35" MTR's wheelin up there.

These motors can take around 600rwhp all day long with a stock longblock..... and when you put a 100hp nitrous shot on top the rods bend as per a crazy Australian with a 1FZ in a small Toyota RWD drag car. He built one with a big single turbo and it was reliable with 600rwhp.. until the juice was added.

Alabamacruiser- It was actually (2) Buick Grand National Turbo V6 powered 2nd gens :). Now I've moved on to the LSx motors in 3rd gen RX-7's. I did 196mph n/a at the Texas Mile 2009 Fall event driving my buddies 440ci LS7 stroker powered RX-7. That was wicked.

BTW- This bad ass rig is SOLD today to a very cool guy named Craig in Kuaui! You lucky dog.... happy early Bday. I will miss this rig for sure. Send me pictures of its adventures in the mud out there.

Dinkey Creek in Fresno, CA
DinkeyCreek 046.jpg
DinkeyCreek 006.jpg
DinkeyCreek 010.jpg

a few more....

One picture from the top of the fire lookout. I'll miss this truck. Next FZJ80 will either be turbo diesel powered or have a turbo V8 5.3 Chevy motor in it.
DinkeyCreek 033.jpg
DinkeyCreek 048.jpg

Before shipping the truck over to Kauai the new owner wanted the Slee shortbus bumper, the blue suspension castor correction bushings, and the front seats redone.

Some pics of the recently performed work. The truck looks better than it ever has.....

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

Before shipping the truck over to Kauai the new owner wanted the Slee shortbus bumper, the blue suspension castor correction bushings, and the front seats redone.

Seats are excellent quality from AATLAS1X. I had a local shop install them and center console pad.

Some pics of the recently performed work. The truck looks better than it ever has.....

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

that truck is sexy as Fxxx!
I am so building a shortbus in the future.
now if that truck had a diesel i would be loving it even more.
congrats on the sale.

It's funny...

I remember this truck from a while back...
I saw the thread, decided to begin by looking at the
first post pix...said to myself, "Damn, that's a Short Bus bumper
away from greatness." Then I checked the last posts in the thread
and low and behold..."Sleed"

Seats look great too...

Beautiful, Beautiful Rig.

It was $15K asking price. One of only a handful of turbo'd FZJ80's on the forum done right. Walked my buddy's supercharged FZJ80 with ease.

I'll miss this bad ass rig for sure.... but not the horrible fuel economy.

It was $15K asking price. One of only a handful of turbo'd FZJ80's on the forum done right. Walked my buddy's supercharged FZJ80 with ease.

I'll miss this bad ass rig for sure.... but not the horrible fuel economy.

you need an hdj81. its time to do a 1HD-t swap into an 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom