LX450 weather stripping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40JOHN

SILVER Star
Threads
Can anyone advise the part number for the weatherstripping that goes around the driver/passenger door openings in the cab? This is the part that is attached to the color matched trim piece that pushes in around the body seam. Mine has separated from the trim and flaps, causing lots of road noise and leaks at times (going through a car wash for example).

Can't seem to find anything that looks right in the Toyota parts diagrams.

Can anyone advise the part number for the weatherstripping that goes around the driver/passenger door openings in the cab? This is the part that is attached to the color matched trim piece that pushes in around the body seam. Mine has separated from the trim and flaps, causing lots of road noise and leaks at times (going through a car wash for example).

Can't seem to find anything that looks right in the Toyota parts diagrams.

Excellent! Thank you! Now to find if they are available in Oak...

The weather stripping is just the rubber felts and a metal rail. There are bendable tabs that connect it to your door card.

The weather stripping is just the rubber felts and a metal rail. There are bendable tabs that connect it to your door card.

From the linked thread, my exact issue:

The bottom picture is Front Door Opening Trim Part #62311 (right side) or 62312 (left Side). It should be a black weather strip integrated with a colored PVC molding on the inside. So far as I can tell those are only available in the light grey color. If anyone knows where I could find a Tan/Oak interior one I would love to have both sides

I need the part that goes around the door opening rather than bit on the door itself.

Excellent! Thank you! Now to find if they are available in Oak...
The weather stripping that surrounds the door openings is not color coded to the interior. It is black rubber all the way around.
EDIT: My bad, they come in grey and ivory. The ivory has the suffix -AO and the grey has suffix -BO.

Last edited:
Appreciate it. I can stop looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom