SOLD LX450 Tan Interior and White Exterior Parts - Hatch, tailgate, sunroof, seats, windows plastic trim etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good Morning, Where are you located? Im in the Northeast and am interested in the sunroof and rear heater

Hey, Looking for antenna up..down switch with male plug and wires to splice

Window motor and regulator on all 4 windows including master control switch . Ty

Sorry about the sideways pictures..
looking for one of these if you’ve got it. Thanks

80CA9113-98CB-4633-85A9-5F91C1111852.jpeg

A3090021-515E-4A0E-934B-1185F97C0B29.jpeg

Flares?

I have an LX450 that I am cutting into a UTE. I have a ton of parts from the interior and exterior. I pretty much have everything from the front seats back. I will post pics when I get a chance or email them to you upon interest in a part. Everything is in good shape unless noted otherwise.

Email all inquiries. I don't check the forum too much. Located in Los Osos, CA. Pickup preferred, but will ship small stuff.
EMAIL: BLUTZ14@gmail.com

If it's listed below, I still have it.

White Tailgate in good condition - SOLD

White hatch in good condition - $100

Sunroof assembly in perfect working condition. Some of the tan interior plastic trim is broken. You will need to use yours. $250

3rd row tan folding seat set in perfect condition $150

3rd row tan folding seat set with 1 super small tear near the bottom of the seat - $100

2nd row tan bench seat in need of upholstery (not sure I want to sell) -$100

Rear gold bumper with all support brackets- $50

Rear interior panels (everything behind b-pillars back) - make offer for what you need

Rear heater -$35

Rear quarter panels. I can cut them out for you. Act fast. I will be taking the back half of the truck to the dump soon. -GONE/SOLD

Rear door roll up window glass- $50

Rear door panels - $100

Rear slider windows - $60/ea

A set of Monroe stock replacement shocks and stabilizer (only 3k mi) - $80

Rear Wind Deflector / Spoiler $150

Rear tail lights. I believe one has a small stress crack, but both are watertight. -$75

Anything else you can think of for the interior? Shoot me an email. I might have it.
BLUTZ14@gmail.com

I have a set of front control arms with a good set of Oldman Emu caster correction bushings installed. I would trade for arms with factory bushings. Just throwing it out there.
Have any grab handles A pillar in beige/tan 2 ?

I have an LX450 that I am cutting into a UTE. I have a ton of parts from the interior and exterior. I pretty much have everything from the front seats back. I will post pics when I get a chance or email them to you upon interest in a part. Everything is in good shape unless noted otherwise.

Email all inquiries. I don't check the forum too much. Located in Los Osos, CA. Pickup preferred, but will ship small stuff.
EMAIL: BLUTZ14@gmail.com

If it's listed below, I still have it.

White Tailgate in good condition - SOLD

White hatch in good condition - $100

Sunroof assembly in perfect working condition. Some of the tan interior plastic trim is broken. You will need to use yours. $250

3rd row tan folding seat set in perfect condition $150

3rd row tan folding seat set with 1 super small tear near the bottom of the seat - $100

2nd row tan bench seat in need of upholstery (not sure I want to sell) -$100

Rear gold bumper with all support brackets- $50

Rear interior panels (everything behind b-pillars back) - make offer for what you need

Rear heater -$35

Rear quarter panels. I can cut them out for you. Act fast. I will be taking the back half of the truck to the dump soon. -GONE/SOLD

Rear door roll up window glass- $50

Rear door panels - $100

Rear slider windows - $60/ea

A set of Monroe stock replacement shocks and stabilizer (only 3k mi) - $80

Rear Wind Deflector / Spoiler $150

Rear tail lights. I believe one has a small stress crack, but both are watertight. -$75

Anything else you can think of for the interior? Shoot me an email. I might have it.
BLUTZ14@gmail.com

I have a set of front control arms with a good set of Oldman Emu caster correction bushings installed. I would trade for arms with factory bushings. Just throwing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom