Parting Out Lx450/ Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the rear tail gate lock, the actual internal mechanism .. where the lock and handles connect shipped to 33122

Sorry if I did not reply back to you, it means I did not have that item! In about a month I will have some very nice landcruiser seats available, not sure what they are worth here are some pics, I would not like to ship these, so local pick up only, and I can also get better pic, this is just what I have on my computer, The door panels in these pics are also available right now! The reason for selling this stuff is do to me switching out the interior with the lexus interior!

Q2PKNicnTEqxrRXMMbSbDw.jpg

uZu6zb2TSJmjPMvnNgnPXQ.jpg

Hq0bOUvKRAqso1EdX2lCAQ.jpg

JRMBLvI8Q4mD8AHMwLBXhg.jpg

+oM1c3uORzCtP6jBJamMIA.jpg

Brian can you pls call Cornelio I was the one who bought the headlights and grill your inbox is full already I need to talk to you tnx

Brian can you pls call Cornelio I was the one who bought the headlights and grill your inbox is full already I need to talk to you tnx

I don't have your # any more, but PM sent, my mailbox is clear

Are you selling those weathertech floor mats?

Also still have good condition doors and fenders, the frame of this lx is also in perfect condition if anyone needs a solid frame!

How much for the black fuel door and tail lights? I'm in Colorado Springs so could possibly pick up.

Nathan

lots of good parts
96 Lx 450- black with grey flares

All 4 doors in good shape
Hood
Rear tailgate
Non locking axles
T/case
Frame/ undercarriage mint/ rust free/ perfect rolling chassis for a 60 series body swap
All glass in good shape other than windshield

97 cruiser
Front bumper
All 4 door panels
Running boards
Trailer hitch
Factory suspension

By any chance is the trailer hitch still available from the 97?
Shipped to 29577?

Selling the antenna or the rubber wheel well liners for the front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom