LX450 Front door dome light, headlight and door ajar Issues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I found 1 so far. Ordered all of them since parts catalog did not specify what ratings they were. I found one taped to harness near grommet. But not sure if it is a different diode. Any one have a pic of the diode that I am looking for. Like from the rear. The manual shows them all near each other.

Removed the ignition key light relay with no change to situation. As of now, all door lights open correctly when opened, hatch too. The only door not working is the drivers side door. Ordered diodes and will replace as I find until it works. Was asking for pics of diodes to see if I could make sure I am replacing the correct ones.

I am afraid that I am going to find all the diodes and not know which are d8 and d9. I thought there were only two. I found a schematic and there are like 7.
You are clearly looking at the wrong schematic.
If you look at the "INTERIOR LIGHT" section of the EWD, you'll see the diodes. There are 4 total. D8 and D9 are single diodes and D10 is a pair of diodes.
The EWD tells you where all of these are located, as I have also told you. The EWD also shows you the shape and color of the connectors you're looking for.
There should be no guesswork here as it's all spelled out for you.

Part numbers for the single diodes are either 82345-20050 and 82345-20060 both are still available from Toyota. The part number will depend on the shape of the connector and polarity of the diode.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom