Wanted LX450 Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to purchase a good condition front bumper and end caps, LX450 (96-97), the lighter silver color (champagne body color). Good condition = no major scratches or dents or scuffs or fading. Bumper should look pretty good 10' away!

Willing to pay more than I have seen previously advertised.

Chances are, you do not live close enough for me to pick-up, so please be willing to ship. I am in SE Houston (Galveston).

Hello,

I have a complete 1997 LX450 Front Bumper in the Light Silver color available. Comes with corners, vents, and frame mounts. Can ship UPS if you still need it.

:cheers:

I am looking to purchase a good condition front bumper and end caps, LX450 (96-97), the lighter silver color (champagne body color). Good condition = no major scratches or dents or scuffs or fading. Bumper should look pretty good 10' away!

Willing to pay more than I have seen previously advertised.

Chances are, you do not live close enough for me to pick-up, so please be willing to ship. I am in SE Houston (Galveston).

Here you go! Check out post #3 and 4 for pics. It has a minor scuff but still in pristine condition. Let me know and thanks. https://forum.ih8mud.com/wanted-parts/365662-chicagoland-1997-80-series-parts-needed.html

Looks much better than mine! Yes, interested. Are the sides of the endcaps in just as good of condition as the bumper? PM me with your price and we will go from there...

Have not heard any more. I am still in the market.

Still in the market. A few guys have indicated they have it, but then I can't seem to make contact any more with them?

Thanks.

I am out of the market. Bumper on its way. Thanks to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom