Lx450 front bumper headlight, leather, tools and manauls and more land cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
HI,

The Front bumper has been SOLD!

I also have some other lx450 that i bought as back up's for down the road because i planed on keeping my lock lx450 for ever.

Plans have know changed because some :censor: ran a stop sign in front of my wife and know my lx450 is now totaled. Thank god the cruiser did it's job and she is ok.

I have a very nice passanger right side lx450 headlight. The mounting tabs and glass are all in good shape. Selling it for $120.00 The headlight has been sold
Here is a link with some more pictures of lx450 parts.
Picasa Web Albums - Brian - 2009-03-17 lx...

I also have some nice tan colored second row seat leather seat covers.
These are from the factory. They came out of a lx450 with less then 80k on it. planed on using these down the road when needed. Selling for $300.00 for complete set both sides bottom and back. I beleave the arm rest leather is also there. I have to pull them out of storage to check. Will take some pictures when pulled.

I also have two chrome center caps for the oem chrome wheels. These have lexus logos on them. Selling the pair for $50.00

I have a good right passanger marker light from 1996 lx450. $20.00 This is the one that sits next to the headlight.

Have a very nice set of jack tools from my lx450 .
Selling for $45.00
I also have all of the manauls that come from the factory for the lx450.

I have a good cd changer cartage from my 1996 lx450.
$30.00.

I will be driving down to san deiego from sherwood oregon for spring brake on March 22 should be down in san diego for around 5 days. I'm picking up my bumper on the way down there. IF you wanted to meet me some where along my travles to pick up parts let me know. The smaller stuff is easy to ship. But if you need the bumper this would be the cheapest way to get it. The front bumper has been sold on my vaction down to San diego.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
complete owners manuals with case

I'm looking to sell the manuals all together. In less you can find some one else that wants the rest. This is a complete set that comes with the car. Selling for $50.00.

Thank you
Brian

Sale is pending on the jack tools.

Payment not receaved for jack tools.
The Jack tools are still for sale.

Last edited:
Are rear lift gate struts good? If so how much? And the plastis pars on the front seats that you pull up on to recline the seat in good shape? If so, How much?

thank you

parts

Are rear lift gate struts good? If so how much? And the plastis pars on the front seats that you pull up on to recline the seat in good shape? If so, How much?

thank you

The rear lift gate struts on the 1991 fj80 i'm parting out are JUNK!!!
I will send you a pm of the front seat parts. I have all parts from the 1991 gray cloth seats. Will part them out.

As far as the lift gate goes. I have already sold the lift gate handle and have a sale pending on the lift gate.

The front lx450 bumper has been sold. I had a buyer lined up in CA,. Thank you for all of your interest in it.
I'm now back in town. Vaction down in Sunny San Diego was great.

Are you partiung anything else from your LX450? Thanks

Are you partiung anything else from your LX450? Thanks

Just the extra parts i had bought for it.
I bought extra's for down the road. Never planed on selling it.
I do have some oem stereo stuff i might be selling.

The insurance company was robbing me on my total and wanted $3300 to buy it back. So i didn't buy it back, but Sure the hell wanted to .

Thank you
Brian

lx450 parts still for sale.

Here is a bump.

I took the lift gate off and sold it.
One of the lift gates strutes is still good. The other one was compleat junk.

Thank you for looking.

I also have a factory lx450 stereo i bought as a back up.

lx450 radio head unit with cd changer controller and tape deck. $85.00
Cd changer is factory 6 disk. $120.00
factory amp with factory sub woofer with encloser. This encloser fits in the oem center console. I don't have the center console.
$40.00
Also have most of the lx450 cell phone set up, with wiring. $20.00

Thank you for looking

landcruiserman, do you have an instrument cluster from the lx450?

lx450

landcruiserman, do you have an instrument cluster from the lx450?

Hi,

Sorry i don't.

They only parts i have from the lx450 are extra parts i had bought as back up parts for mine.
I didn't buy back my lx450 when it was totaled. I wanted too.
Don't even get me started on the insurance companys. :mad:

Thank you for your interest
Brian

lx450 headlight

The lx450 headlight has been sold. I still have the passanger left marker light that is mounted next to the headlight.

do you have the center console? In between the driver and passenger seat? All i need if your willing to part is the cover. Is yours the single or double one? If it's the double one i would like to buy it from you!

lx450 center console.

do you have the center console? In between the driver and passenger seat? All i need if your willing to part is the cover. Is yours the single or double one? If it's the double one i would like to buy it from you!

HI,

I had the double center console in my lx450. The cd changer mounted in the bottom and the center sub woofe mounts in it.
Sorry , i didn't buy the lx450 back because the insurance company sucks ass!!!!!!!!!!
I only have the extra parts i had bought for it. So i have the low milage factory cd changer and sub woofer that goe in the center console. 54 k on those parts. I have the factory amp also.

Thank you for your question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom