For Sale LX450/80-Series Front Seats w/ SOR Tuff Duck Covers & Gamiviti Gears/Caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Up for sale are the complete front seat assemblies out of Mitch's 1997 Lexus LX450. This was a Texas rig with only 132K and showed the typical cracking of the leather but the foams and mechanisms were perfect. We opted to purchase Specter Off Road's custom fit Tuff Duck Seat covers instead of replacement aftermarket leather. These covers are "Pit Bull Tested" and easily removed to be thrown in your washing machine if necessary. Will likely outlive your rig. We wanted a seat surface that would last in an off-road environment...didn't build a mall-crawler. We also upgraded the power seat gears and end caps with the Gamiviti set...all functions work as they should. These are complete with headrests, wiring, plugs, seat belt receivers, etc. and ready to bolt into your rig.

$300 local or I can have shipped to a freight terminal near you on a pallet. I would expect it to run around $100-$150. I will charge the exact amount billed not to exceed $150. Any overage will be refunded and receipt provided to the buyer.

These are a direct fit for all 80-Series Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 Landcruisers and Lexus LX450s 1991-1997

Thanks for your interest,
Dave
816 - Eight Six Three - 8600

***Shipping will be truck freight to your closest terminal. ***

01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG

Would you sell the seat covers separate?

@finseeker you're number five in line...four other pm's with great offers. At this time I would rather sell them as a complete set. I will reach out to those interested in just the covers if I don't have any luck selling as a whole.

With that said, I've been receiving offers at $200 for the covers by themselves so if anyone wants just the seats please text or pm me. Leather is typical...cracked and ugly but the foams sit great and all functions work as new. TX truck so no corrosion or ugliness on the mechanical side to apologize for.

Thanks for your interest,
Dave
816 - Eight Six Three - 8600

I figured. Thanks buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom