LX lumbar no worky (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Me thinks the lumbar suport on the LX isn't working. everything else works on the seat.

anyone had this problem?

my guess would be the switch, can't imagine the motor is dead. These use a motor, not an air blader right?

seeing how I don't hardly drive it....my motivation for fixin it is pretty slim, so I(connie) am looking for an easy fix :)

Same on my 99 LC. It has to be the switch. Basically keep pushing until it works. I can try it, it does not work and then try it again 2 seconds later and it does. Look under the seat for loose connection/wire or maybe a pinched connection.

uzj100

I have the same problem on my 99 too. Works intermittently. Haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.

See what happens when one starts wearing pink panties. Suddenly you want everything to work, after years of being happy with a 91 with cloth seats and no adjustment. Man, you Lexus drivers make me crazy.

Hey now......my 2000 LC has lumbar and so does the 97 fjz80.......no need to bring up my fetish :D

the 64 45LV has lumbar.......I think its a piece of oak stuffed in the pading ;)

sleeoffroad said:
See what happens when one starts wearing pink panties. Suddenly you want everything to work, after years of being happy with a 91 with cloth seats and no adjustment. Man, you Lexus drivers make me crazy.

More than likely the switch, or motor, here is a circuit of the 02 lexus, the lumbar bypasses the Seat ECU so there are no relays or electronics to worry about, pretty simple, yours may be similar.
clip_image002.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom