Lx 470 new to me need help. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently picked up a 2000 lx 470. Has about 177000 miles on it and is stock. Looking to do a build on it. It does have the AHC system on it. I live in the North Georgia area so Atlanta or Chattanooga are both about the same distance. Looking for suggestions on mods and possibly installers. I do a lot of work myself but maybe a few things on the lx that are out of my capabilities. Thanks ahead of time.

Call Patrick Greer at Greer Automotive Services in Woodstock, GA. You can reach them at 678-540-7131. His shop works on tons of 100 series and also lots of 4runners , stock and modified. Tell him Jason Tubbs sent you.

Recently picked up a 2000 lx 470. Has about 177000 miles on it and is stock. Looking to do a build on it. It does have the AHC system on it. I live in the North Georgia area so Atlanta or Chattanooga are both about the same distance. Looking for suggestions on mods and possibly installers. I do a lot of work myself but maybe a few things on the lx that are out of my capabilities. Thanks ahead of time.
Also check out his shop's reviews on Google, Facebook and Yelp.

There are a few GA and TN club pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom