For Sale LX 470 Mark Levinson Amp - Working - P/N 86280-0W050 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pyrenees

SILVER Star
Threads
*** SOLD - THANK YOU! ***

$375 $325 $300 shipped in the lower 48 states. Apple Pay Cash or PayPal is fine.

Took the photo before I removed it from the car, does not come with mounting brackets or wiring harnesses, just the amplifier itself. I removed it from a 2001 LX 470 With Mark Levinson and without navigation, but I believe it works with the nav models as well (note the two un-used harness connectors in the pic).

Part number is 86280-0W050, you are responsible for determining if this applicable to your car, as I'd like to avoid returns (I'm not a reseller, I'm just a guy with a 100 series who upgraded to an aftermarket stereo and bypassed my amplifier). It definitely worked when I removed it from the car last month, I checked all the speakers/sub before disconnecting it.

DFI0JWC.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. I read some of your posts on the stereo swap. I don’t know what your day job is, but you have a seriously impressive knowledge of electronics. I just picked up an o5 lx with nav. 5 of the 6 front speakers work. Nothing behind that including sub. Radio cuts in and out above a certain volume. Was hoping just to rehab system for now. Any clues on this? Amp? If so do you still have that one? Thanks for any insight.

Hi. I read some of your posts on the stereo swap. I don’t know what your day job is, but you have a seriously impressive knowledge of electronics. I just picked up an o5 lx with nav. 5 of the 6 front speakers work. Nothing behind that including sub. Radio cuts in and out above a certain volume. Was hoping just to rehab system for now. Any clues on this? Amp? If so do you still have that one? Thanks for any insight.
Okay...just ran vin number. Apparently I would need 86280-0w052. Would still appreciate any insight on the issue. Not sure where to start. Seems like most people went straight to replacement, but I’m dealing with a few priority issues first so hoping for an easy patch of radio or amp replacement. Thanks.

All I can say is if you have the factory service manual you can check the pinouts/harnesses and see if they are the same. I don't know if you've posted this for troubleshooting in the 100 series forum yet but that may help. I didn't have any issues with the original setup, I just wanted to replace it all with modern equipment. If you're interested in buying the amp, I would take detailed shots of the amp and wiring harnesses and see if it lines up with the ones in my photo gallery.

Thanks. I only made it through half the threads so I’ll research the rest before posting. I’m going to try and narrow down the issue first. I’ll check into the amp while I’m at it. Nice looking 100 btw. Looks like the seats got redone. Thanks again for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom