LX 470 - Headlights?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 2001 LX 470, and looking at replacing the head lights. Does anyone out there have a good aftermarket head light they purchased?

340K miles

Not for a LX. I installed OEM headlights into my 00 LC with a bit of a mod to low beam (65W) bulb, and the result is extreme! Some Aftermarket lights won't focus light to the street as an OEM does. HAve you tried TYC brand? I tested out a TYC and OEM in my 3rd gen 4runner and both have same light pattern, which made me to believe TYC is a good brand. I also installed TYC lights into a 03 Tacoma and it is also very good, OEM light light pattern.

Not for a LX. I installed OEM headlights into my 00 LC with a bit of a mod to low beam (65W) bulb, and the result is extreme! Some Aftermarket lights won't focus light to the street as an OEM does. HAve you tried TYC brand? I tested out a TYC and OEM in my 3rd gen 4runner and both have same light pattern, which made me to believe TYC is a good brand. I also installed TYC lights into a 03 Tacoma and it is also very good, OEM light light pattern.
Thank you for your reply. I will look in to the TYC head lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom