SOLD LX-470 accumulators (2002) CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Looking for all four accumulators for my 02 lx470
Hopefully somewhere close to Denver CO area so I can get them as soon as possible. But I can wait for a good deal 🙂.
Current accumulators have 185k miles on them and getting 5-6 gradations from L to H. The ride is no where near as smooth as I would like it to be.
Just for context: the front pressures are in spec the rear pressures are on the high end thinking of getting new coils for the back and install them along with the new accumulators.

Looking for all four accumulators for my 02 lx470
Hopefully somewhere close to Denver CO area so I can get them as soon as possible. But I can wait for a good deal 🙂.
Current accumulators have 185k miles on them and getting 5-6 gradations from L to H. The ride is no where near as smooth as I would like it to be.
Just for context: the front pressures are in spec the rear pressures are on the high end thinking of getting new coils for the back and install them along with the new accumulators.
Jump into this thread here:

Post in thread 'replacing AHC globes/accumulators'
replacing AHC globes/accumulators - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/replacing-ahc-globes-accumulators.716383/post-13532361

I will be parting my LX 470 in a week. Let me know if you still need
How many miles are on the globes, mine aren't completely fried yet but the ride is getting to a point where I wouldn't call it comfortable. Not supper harsh but far from the "riding on clouds".
Couldn't budget for new ones hopefully we can work something out 🤞

How many miles are on the globes, mine aren't completely fried yet but the ride is getting to a point where I wouldn't call it comfortable. Not supper harsh but far from the "riding on clouds".
Couldn't budget for new ones hopefully we can work something out 🤞
I have a set of near new ahc coils for sale. Send me a pm if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom