For Sale LX-450 Seat Covers used (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All
I recently replaced my front seat covers and am offering for sale the covers I removed. These are the TAN/OAK color (or match)

Shown in the picture are two front backs and seats, four armrest covers, two headrest covers and console arm rest cover. Condition is as follows:
-drivers and passenger seats are replacement vinyl. condition is near-excellent-no rips, tears, scuffs. age unknown. match is good (not perfect)
-drivers seat back has been repaired. left side (door side) bolester is vinyl. rest of original leather is good. slight cracking in the middle
-passenger side seat back is orignal leather. condition is good->great
-headrests are original. excellent condition
-all armrests are original two rights are near perfect. one left near perfect. one left cracked and probably painted by some used car guy
center console cover is vinyl condition excellent, matches the other vinyl

I've read here that LX450 and 80-LC seat covers are NOT interchangable, so please assume that these only fit the LX. These are from my '97, which I think fit '96 and '97.
Asking $200 OBO. Would like to get them out of my workspace. I can ship immediately and at this price I will include shipping costs within US continent (non HI or AK).

PM with questions or more pics
Tim
IMG_0785.JPG

What covers did you purchase to replace these?

I got the leather kit from Cruiser Heaven in FLA. Really nice stuff. Fit well. Not an exact LX match-but I think better/nicer. Delivery took a little longer than expected, but the product makes it worth the wait. I had never done this before and it was really quite easy, although a real project. Took me about 12-14 hours overall although I stretched that out to three weekends because I needed to clean some stuff and weld one of the seat bottoms because the factory welds broke. I added seat heaters too, and they work like a champ. While I was at it I replaced the end caps and gears on the seat adjusters from Gamiviti and they work well too.
Tim

Reactions: Bud
Good info. Thanks! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom