LV Window Cranks and Door Opener Arms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
To all of you that are LV owners, we been discussing on a different thread the difference between window crank arms, opener arms, and escutcheons. I figured this might get a little more attention putting it in it's own thread.

Which ones were stock on what years? I have had 2 '65 LVs and the earlier one had the smaller opener arm, and the smaller window crank with the white knobs, and the later had 2 doors with the smaller and 2 doors with the larger ones.
IMG_20190401_143351903.jpg
IMG_20190402_155005160.jpg

Both '65 LVs had the metal escutcheons. Which came first, the metal or the rubber?
IMG_20190403_091550.jpg

Escut new.jpg

My 64 LV has all metal eustancheons so I think the metal ones were on earlier models.

Has any one reprod the white door handle knobs? Mike

Last edited:
Not that I know of Mike, but I've got one I could donate if anyone is up for the task. If not I found what looks like a pretty cool replacement. I'm gonna order one and if it works out I'll post it here.

I'm sure most have cracked and disintegrated knobs. May be a great project? Out of my realm. Mike

My findings (4 LVs) matches what is mentioned above. Small arms with metal escutcheons on 63 to mid 65. Then the larger with rubber.

After snapping off a bunch of the small ones, maybe they realized it needed a fix.

Im looking to purchase window crank arms and opening arms for my 66 LV. Could you point me in the right direction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom