Trade FOUND - LV Rear Exterior Door Handles for Early LV Interior Door Handles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATE - It took a few months, but once again the LV community came through! Thank you @landcruiserjunky for offering up with the interior handles xtremeVA needed. And thank you @xtremeVA for my under seat jack holder!
Anyone watching this thread the past week knows I recently experienced some seriously good Cruiser karma - an LV under seat jack holder courtesy of xtremeVA! I asked extremeVA what LV part he needed and the reply was door handles. For a moment I thought things were going to work out perfectly! But... mine are exterior and he needs interior. Hoping someone out there in need of mechanically sound, driver-level chrome exterior handles has some spare early ('64) LV interior handles they'd like to trade. These handles were without any rubber or hardware, including the bolt that triggers the latch, so I have attached new M6 bolts, nuts and locks. Not original but work fine. All threads good. Mechanism slides freely. Sorry to be so limited in my offering, but I don't have other spare LV parts to trade.
IMG_3347.jpg
IMG_3348.jpg
IMG_3349.jpg
IMG_3350.jpg
IMG_3351.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this post about Karma. In this case “good” Karma. I think I am in need of a door handle. I say think bc my project has been on hold for so long I am just getting reoriented. The other day when I was looking through all my bagged and tagged goods I only had three exterior door handles. So who ever stole my door handle I hope they have BAD KARMA for a lifetime. I am hoping it just got misplaced but I’m concerned. Are all the handles the same? Another words front and rear doors interchangeable?

Note to all 45 LV owners. Never throw anything away... someone will need it in the future. I’m glad I kept the jack holder “ash tray” and it lives on in another LV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom