Lunchbox Locker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.cardomain.com
I know there is a lot of web wheeling going on here but has anybody had any actual dealings with an auto locker (Aussie perhaps) on an all wheel drive setup like the 80 or 100? I had them in the 62 and loved them, but of course you could disconnect the front when driving on the street. Just looking for feedback.

KR

Ran an Aussie in my 80 for years. Loved it. Transparent most of the time. Practically no downside.
Last I checked, Aussie Locker did not make one for the Hundy rear end.

LOKKA

Has these two models but not sure if they are auto lockers. I have been wanting to contact them, just not a high priority item ATM. Can anyone confirm if they make one?

TOY-RL-946
TOY-RO-945

I have a Lokka auto locker in my 80 series with no issues for approx 40K miles. If i had a 100 series (I'm seriously considering), I wouldn't hesitate.

Do you know which lokka model is compatible with the 100?

Just be preparred for the snapping and popping noises when driving on the street! They are noisey.

LOKKA

Has these two models but not sure if they are auto lockers. I have been wanting to contact them, just not a high priority item ATM. Can anyone confirm if they make one?

TOY-RL-946
TOY-RO-945

They are auto-lockers.

TOY-RO-945 would be for an open rear diff.
TOY-RL-946 for a LSD rear diff (though there were no Limited Slip Diffs in the American market, rear locker was an option in 98-99).
LEX-RL-73 for the Lexus LX470 (which DOES have a Limited Slip rear diff).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom