Lugnut question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Newbie with possibly a silly question - but, I'm in need of a set of stock lugnuts for my 2005 LC 100 and don't want to spend $8.95 for each one at the dealership. Anyone have experience or a suggestion of aftermarket lugs that would be up to OEM standards. I'm hesitant to order from Amazon without knowing the quality. Thanks.

Some here buy them at Costco, a thread from a few years ago shows a price of $2.86, not sure of the price now.

Costco around me don't have any lugnuts. PTC or TPC or something like that from RockAuto works for under $2 a piece before shipping. For a made in Japan real thing at $6.05 before shipping look for part 90942-01103 on Partssouq - they ship cheaper and quicker than RockAuto btw

Costco p/n 218716. I bought a handful a couple months ago. One store near me did not keep them on hand but could order them. Another slightly further away keeps then on hand. So call around before driving there.

They are a great substitute for the pricey dealer lug nuts. And I would buy them again. But time will tell if the finish is as durable.

Do you need a costco membership to buy those?

Yep. You or a friend would have to have a Costco membership to buy them.

I've got a whole set I'll sell ya for cheap. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Used set of genuine Toyota lugs.

Been searching for a part number for Black lug nuts standard type no luck.

Bumping this old thread for attention

black lug nuts part number Toyota Tundra Sequoia Land Cruiser Black PVD Lug Nuts Set of 20 PT076-0C200-02

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom