SOLD Lucerne Valley CA - Set of 5 TRD 17" Beadlock Rock Warrior 6 Lug - PRT 45-35010 - BFG KO2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Set of 5 - TRD 17 inch Beadlock "Rock Warrior" 6 Lug - PRT 45-35010 + BFG AT KO2 - 265/70 R17

Asking $1499, not willing to break up set.

Rare and hard to find!! They are a VIN locked part from the dealer and seldom seen for sale.

This is a complete set Toyota TRD Forged Rock Warrior wheels in the 6 lug pattern suitable for 4Runners, FJs, GXs and Tacoma's. Physical dimensions:
17-in. x 7.5-in.
6 mm offset
six-spoke forged aluminum wheels
6 on 139.7 lug pattern
This are designed to fit 3rd Gen Tacomas and 5th Gen 4Runners (these fit over the larger calipers on the 5th Gen).

These forged wheels are only 27 lbs each!

Wheels are in excellent condition; tires are used and serviceable. The spare wheel/tire is unused.

All hardware is included:
Pan head screws
"Beadlock" trim
TPMS sensors
TRD lug nuts (PTR27-89100) and key

Pickup in Lucerne Valley, California, M - F 8am - 4pm. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks for looking!

IMG_1054.JPG

IMG_1055.JPG

IMG_1056.JPG

IMG_1057.JPG

Last edited:
if these were near Ohio I would take them. also looking for one spare for the back of the FJ.

if these were near Ohio I would take them. also looking for one spare for the back of the FJ.
Ohio? No problem! Just swing be Moab, turn left. That should get you close! All kidding aside, thanks for looking!

Reactions: xlx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom