Wanted LTB: VARIOUS AND SUNDRY 60/61/62 PARTS (rear seat belts, window glass channels) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kevin in okinawa

SILVER Star
Threads
I drive a JDM hj61, but the things I need are universal I believe.

Fellow rusty 60-series drivers, I'm looking for:

rear seat belts, any color

front window sub-channel? not the regulator but that metal channel that the glass slides into that bolts to the regulator. need both L and R.

Thanks for your consideration!

Do you have lap belts in the rear or shoulder belts? I have lap belts. I have the metal channels as well but given your location you probably want to buy at one location.

I drive a JDM hj61, but the things I need are universal I believe.

Fellow rusty 60-series drivers, I'm looking for:

rear seat belts, any color

front window sub-channel? not the regulator but that metal channel that the glass slides into that bolts to the regulator. need both L and R.

Thanks for your consideration!

hi Kevin , matt here

i have in-stock a varity of Nitch , NON-USA Mission critical parts like :

- Ing locks w/ glow

- 24v Volts washer pumps

- NON-USA radatior caps Japan ,

- LHD Turn signal Combo switch assy

- various Rocker Switches for repairs and add ons

- i service , repair , offer up , and fix ANY 60 / 61 /62 Lock keys cylinders on the planet , and have 4 different OEM key blanks options too

Please Visit my Tecnical Solutions Thread here in 60 series TECH

and

also , our family Run online parts store ........

ALL First Time MUD MEMBERS Customers get a Discount Coupon Code for 15% off anything they like , No rules just Right !

please let me know if i can be of further help in any way

kindly matt

and YES , i ship globally , and to JAPAN No problem ........... ✨

Toyota-Land-Cruiser-J60-740x502.jpg

Do you have lap belts in the rear or shoulder belts? I have lap belts. I have the metal channels as well but given your location you probably want to buy at one location.
rear lap belts yes. cool that you have the channels! What do you want for all of the above?

hi Kevin , matt here

i have in-stock a varity of Nitch , NON-USA Mission critical parts like :

- Ing locks w/ glow

- 24v Volts washer pumps

- NON-USA radatior caps Japan ,

- LHD Turn signal Combo switch assy

- various Rocker Switches for repairs and add ons

- i service , repair , offer up , and fix ANY 60 / 61 /62 Lock keys cylinders on the planet , and have 4 different OEM key blanks options too

Please Visit my Tecnical Solutions Thread here in 60 series TECH

and

also , our family Run online parts store ........

ALL First Time MUD MEMBERS Customers get a Discount Coupon Code for 15% off anything they like , No rules just Right !

please let me know if i can be of further help in any way

kindly matt

and YES , i ship globally , and to JAPAN No problem ........... ✨

thanks for the reply, I'll keep your page bookmarked for future reference.

will those window glass channels fit an '89? is there a difference?

Do you have manual or electric windows? I'm pretty sure there is no difference and I have both. On the rear seat belts, they are lap belts but they do retract correct?

Do you have manual or electric windows? I'm pretty sure there is no difference and I have both. On the rear seat belts, they are lap belts but they do retract correct?
Sorry, life distracted me. Funny story, the left window is manual, right is power :). I believe your right, shouldn’t be any difference. Idk about the seatbelts, the ones in the truck now are from some other vehicle .

i have a po box now! Do you do paypal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom