SOLD LT285-75R18 (5) Falken Wildpeak Tires - Camarillo, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling my set of five Falken Wildpeak A/T3W tires. These are LT285-75R18 E load range and 129 load rating. I barely put any mileage on four of the tires and the other was a spare so it's brand new. I also bought the certificate for these from America's tire so is does have their replacement warranty which I confirmed with the company that they would still honor that warranty with whomever bought these. These are pretty pricey tires from researching online they are in the $350 range. When I bought them I was able to find a special of on these tires get a get $250 per tire (plus certs and tax) so I would just sell them for that. Also I do want to sell these all together instead of selling them individually so that would be $1,250 total.

There is nothing wrong with these tires, I just decided after a while that it would work best for my rig to have 275s instead.

I live in SoCal, Ventura County, and would prefer pickup only. Please contact me on i8mud or call my cell 805-390-9037 if interested.

IMG_8788.JPG

IMG_8789.JPG

IMG_8787.JPG

IMG_8786.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom