LSPV/Load Sensing Proportioning Valve Picture (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Working on my FJ62 rebuild (complete chassis replacement). I'm at the point where I'm reassembling the braking system, and ran into a problem when trying to re-attach my LSPV for the rear end. The problem is the LSPV bracket is completely and utterly disintegrated, and it's not even remotely obvious how or where it's supposed to mount up. I don't remember it being this mangled when I removed it from the old frame - but that was 8 years ago when I disassembled this thing. I see it's supposed to attach to the rear cross member somehow.

I was hoping I could get someone to take a photo of their valve, so I can see what the bracket looks like so I can build a new one, and how the lines are supposed to be routed to it? It'd be much appreciated!

Here are a few shots
dont have line line routing handy

CC99D57C-9673-4011-8F4F-E244297BCDF1.jpeg

8288C806-5BFA-4F63-8C35-4FC8298F65D5.jpeg

FEA31BA2-1280-48D4-976D-35E99303DE73.jpeg

Perfect, thank you! Now if anyone could tell me if the top port or goes to the front circuit, or the rear circuit, we'll be all set!

While we wait for an actual answer I’ll make an uneducated bet (and I’m 200 miles from my rig or I would offer a definitive answer for you)
The “arrow” in and subsequent out circles in yellow....I’ll bet are rear
The “F” circled in red is most likely front.

2C91F291-CE74-4AAB-85F6-531E51AEE768.jpeg

it goes in the rear circuit. But if you are doing a frame-off rebuild then it's a great time to delete the LSPV because they're terrible.

it goes in the rear circuit. But if you are doing a frame-off rebuild then it's a great time to delete the LSPV because they're terrible.
Or maybe it’s not terrible at all :hmm:

Wrong. Overcomplicated air-trapping, leaking garbage
Well you could easily replace the 30 year old one with a new one then... if the OP’s is toast. It’s honestly not that complicated.

I mean it worked fine before I took it apart. The one my Tacoma came with also works fine. I'd like to put it back, so I don't lock my tires up all the time.

The LSPV connects to both the front and rear circuits, but I wasn't sure which port goes where anymore, because I took it off ~8 years ago, and any pictures I took then are long gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom