LSLC Trip - March 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do y'all want to meet at Bucee's Bastrop and go together? Or I can send the address and y'all can show up whenever is convenient?

I'm trying to decide myself yet. It's possible I may want to head out there earlier, Friday. But would gladly meet y'all at Bucee's.
Bucee's Bastrop works for me. If you head out there earlier, I do remember the way to the property and can get there on my own if necessary or lead others out there.

I won’t be leaving Austin unto after noon. We have a few things to take care of sat am. If you want to DM the address I am sure we can make it. I hope to be there between 2-3pm on Sat.
Ok, sure thing. I’ll dm you.

Bucee's Bastrop works for me. If you head out there earlier, I do remember the way to the property and can get there on my own if necessary or lead others out there.
Ok, I’ll let you know what I decide to do. Also Gary it’s not that River place as before. Sorry if I confused you. It’s My own family place.

Ok, I’ll let you know what I decide to do. Also Gary it’s not that River place as before. Sorry if I confused you. It’s My own family place.

Ah, ok. I only know the river place :)

If y'all have any lights to bring that would be good. There's no power close to where you'll probably pitch your tents either fyi. Unless you bring a long extension cord.

Let's see what else...

If anyone wants to bring a grill and cook that's cool. I figured we would mostly be on our own for food, but there is a decent BBQ place we could run to for lunch or dinner.

BBYB

The tank is kinda low unfortunately, but there's still fish in there. Y'all are welcome to bring fishing gear.

We have some chairs but you can bring your own.

If I think of anything else, I'll post. Any questions let me know.

If y'all have any lights to bring that would be good. There's no power close to where you'll probably pitch your tents either fyi. Unless you bring a long extension cord.

Let's see what else...

If anyone wants to bring a grill and cook that's cool. I figured we would mostly be on our own for food, but there is a decent BBQ place we could run to for lunch or dinner.

BBYB

The tank is kinda low unfortunately, but there's still fish in there. Y'all are welcome to bring fishing gear.

We have some chairs but you can bring your own.

If I think of anything else, I'll post. Any questions let me know.
Firewood?

Ok, so we will meet at Bucees Gary and Jay. What time y’all want to meet there?

The Bucees in Bastrop right? Does 11am work for you guys. Could grab something for lunch there. If you guys want to go earlier I could meet you out at campsite. (I cleared Sunday morning so I can stay overnight)

The Bucees in Bastrop right? Does 11am work for you guys. Could grab something for lunch there. If you guys want to go earlier I could meet you out at campsite. (I cleared Sunday morning so I can stay overnight)
Yes Bucees Bastrop. You mean eat at Bucees or get something from there and bring it to eat at the property?

Wish I had seen this sooner, in Shiner at the ranch for the weekend, would have definitely come out for the day, next time!

Thanks again @TCruiser93!!!
I’ve had my cruiser for a few years but this was my first camping trip with it.
BC928B3B-5AF9-4C88-94E8-07968522D9EE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom