LSLC-Houston June meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the invite. If all goes well I'll be wade fishing for trout and reds down in Matagorda. If not, I'm in.

Buck

hey, i dont know what happened and i dont care, we love Cruiser and thats what important! im a member of TLCC-H but the way, but i really dont give a s*** about whats going with the two clubs, i just want more guys to wheel with in the area!'

Grady Bell

FJ40onNOS said:
hey, i dont know what happened and i dont care, we love Cruiser and thats what important! im a member of TLCC-H but the way, but i really dont give a s*** about whats going with the two clubs, i just want more guys to wheel with in the area!'

Grady Bell

Ditto, Grady I like you, Jim buy him a beer for me......
Butch

you know what funny is that back before i joined tlcc-h i wanted to start my own club because im up in the woodlands, o wel,l i have found a 60 and a few 40s and a 40 troopie its sweet. im looking to get an 80 so i can work on my 40 and just built it up into a nice trail rig.

Texican said:
Ditto, Grady I like you, Jim buy him a beer for me......
Butch

Get yer ass down her and buy him a beer, you're the Prezzzzzz. :flipoff2:

Grady, get that 80 and let's get busy. I have SOME tools, SOME books, SOME parts and ALL the knowledge. :D :D :D :D I crack myself up.

elmariachi said:
Get yer ass down her and buy him a beer, you're the Prezzzzzz. %$#@^

Grady, get that 80 and let's get busy. I have SOME tools, SOME books, SOME parts and ALL the knowledge. :D :D :D :D I crack myself up.

He gives a pretty nice back rub, too. Ask me how I know!

I'm in on the phh. As for the back rub, you can keep the grease monkey hands to yourself :D

Buck

phh some one fill me in?

PHH is 80-series geek-speak for "pesky heater hose". The mall-crawler crowd likes to speak in code....they even have a secret handshake.

Patrick

69 Pigboy said:
PHH is 80-series geek-speak for "pesky heater hose". The mall-crawler crowd likes to speak in code....they even have a secret handshake.
Patrick

I got yer "mall crawler" right here :flipoff2: :
80coloradosmall.jpg

Is that southern CO (Blanca Peak area) or near Death Valley?

tarbe said:
Is that southern CO (Blanca Peak area) or near Death Valley?

Damn, I am impressed, you are veryyyyy close. This was taken on BLM land looking east between Villa Grove and Moffat on highway 17. Same mountain range, Sange de Cristos, probably 40 miles north of Blanca.

elmariachi said:
Get yer ass down her and buy him a beer, you're the Prezzzzzz. :flipoff2:

I certainly don't want to offend anyone, but I ain't lost nothin' in Houston, have to be a damn good reason to get me down there. Next to west Tx, my least favorite spot in our great state..........last time I was there, they had a bad wreck on some highway near downtown, we were on our way to Pearland for my uncles funeral.....they closed the highway and dumped us at the next exit, we got so lost, and finally wound up near the Astrodome and I was able to find our way back using it for a reference......

Now before anyone gets pissed and starts flaming me, the older I get, the more I dislike large cities in general, I'm getting the same way about the DFW area.......
Butch

elmariachi said:
I can hear banjo music playing in the background. :D

No I'm listening to Chris Wall now........just took out Reckless Kelly.... :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom