LSLC-Houston June meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

elmariachi said:
I was talking about when you were lost in the city.

Glad to see you still maintain your taste in good music.

That's one thing I will give you and Josh credit for is changing my musical tastes, for the better......... :cheers: :beer:

elmariachi said:
I got yer "mall crawler" right here :flipoff2: :

That's a purdy picture there JR .... my mama's 12-year old Ford Taurus would look good sittin' on that highway too ....

maybe next time ya can just drive it. :flipoff2:

:bounce2: :bounce2: :flamingo: :flamingo: :flamingo: :bounce2: :bounce2:

ahahaha, thats funny

hey i am new on the site i was just lookin for others in the area and i have owned an '78 fj40 for about 4-5 yrs now and i love it......and am in the sugar land area...-austin

help?? dunno where else to put this but i am either thinkin keep the cruiser or sell it. i am going to be going back to arkansas for school and the cruiser has some kinks and constant problems but if i was to keep it i would be putting an h-55 tranny and new back brakes and a new gas tank...thats if the engine has all the compression and checks out and im havin some trouble with the carb some clanking sounds and i was wondering if anyone could help me out here?? it would be greatly appreciated. -austin

If you decide to sell it, let me know what you are looking to get for it. I'm looking for a trail rig to build myself. No need to worry about the carb and rear brakes and gas tank. I would probably rip all that out and go with D60's, fuel cell and Weber if engine is still good, otherwise a decent LT1 for under the hood. I want something that is not in good shape body wise so I can justify cutting it up.

cruisinhoustonfj40 said:
help?? dunno where else to put this but i am either thinkin keep the cruiser or sell it. i am going to be going back to arkansas for school and the cruiser has some kinks and constant problems but if i was to keep it i would be putting an h-55 tranny and new back brakes and a new gas tank...thats if the engine has all the compression and checks out and im havin some trouble with the carb some clanking sounds and i was wondering if anyone could help me out here?? it would be greatly appreciated. -austin

Hi,

I live in Greatwood (59 & Grand Pkwy.). If you want to come over this weekend we can throw wrenches at your 40 and see if we can fix any of your problems. I'll be working in the garage both Sat & Sun, so just PM me if you want to get together.

Later,
mike.

Sorry I missed it guys, I was outta town on vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom