LSLC -Austin Info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

davegonz

Keeping it Weird
SILVER Star
Threads
Chapter website: http://www.lslc.org/austin/

President: Edwin Kincaid (ih8mud handle: green grass hopper)

Vice President: Jason Darling (ih8mud handle: arcteryx)

Activities Director: Everyone

Meeting time and location: We meet on the last Tuesday of the month at 7 pm at the Rudy's on 183 and Duvall.

See you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had 10-15 guys there last week. Our next get together is at Edwin's shop. Search the forum for info.

It's loud, it rattles, and it gives me a smile every time I drive it. :)

Are the meetings same time/place?

Yep. Plus the second Saturday of the month, at Zinger's on North Lamar, around 9:30am. Always check the board for confirmation, however.

I am interested in joining the Austin Chapter of LSLC. Who do I talk to or what do I need to do.

Talk with Edwin (GreenGrasshopper) and come to Rudy's

Is this open to all year models and all levels of wheeling/mechanic ability? I've only owned for a month but I'd like to participate once in a while to learn more about various topics.

yes it is open to all... welcome.

I see that you have an 80. Jason (CruiserYard.com) up in Leander can help you out with parts.

Stranger in Town -
I'm from Vancouver Island but working out of Georgetown Airport for a bit. Is there a meeting next Tuesday,
would you mind if I crashed it? I can bring a couple photos of BC wheeling; would be great to meet any and everyone.
Jonathan text:403-five eight five -3825

Last edited:
Welcome. Lee (SeaKnight) has a son that lives on Vancouver Island. He is a professor at the university there. You should come over to Billy's on Burnet after work. He's usually there along with a couple of other cruiserheads.

As far as the LSLC meeting goes, everyone is welcome.

Sure, I'd be in for that. What time? I'll be wearing the blue 'K' cap for Kokanee beer.

Where is the Tuesday meeting at? Rudy's?

People are at Billy's usually in time for Happiest Hour on Fridays (4pm to 5pm).

This Tuesday's meeting (always the last Tuesday of the month) is at Rudy's on 183 and Duval at 7pm.

11570 Research Boulevard, Austin, TX 78759
(512) 418-9898

Thanks Dave - didn't get out of my last meeting until after 5. Too late for fast drive into Austin. I'll make the
Tuesday meeting. Will be nice to meet new people, see how its done in Texas. J

Hey guys Im new. Purchased a 94 fjz80. ive been doing lots of reading and youtubing on an Ls1 v8 conversion. Do you guys have a mechanic that specializes in it located in Austin? Please let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom