Lseat Grey Leather (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
greenbagtactical.com
Has anyone had experience ordering a grey leather seat replacement from Lseat.com? Just wondering which color you chose and the comparison to the factory color. It would be for a 1995 with the blue/grey interior.

Dim grey. Looks great. Not the softest but much better than the stiff old leather

^^^^^

Exactly right. 'Dim Grey (S002) will be the closest pick in the LSeat offerings.

Lseat1 (2).jpg
Lseat2.jpg

The Dim Grey is the correct color however I installed my seat covers in 2017 and they are starting to crack and wear along the edges. They probably won't last more than 6 years before they have to be replaced.

The Dim Grey is the correct color however I installed my seat covers in 2017 and they are starting to crack and wear along the edges. They probably won't last more than 6 years before they have to be replaced.
It’s 2024 now, how have they held up?

Anyone have pictures of their installed Dim Gray LSeats?

It’s 2024 now, how have they held up?

Anyone have pictures of their installed Dim Gray LSeats?
Horrible. The only positives are that Lseat leather is softer than the sunburnt and hard OE leather and the covers don't have large holes in them. Unfortunately I've spent all my available funds and it won't be until next year before I can replace the covers.

My Cruiser sits out in the yard with no cover over the windshield however most of the wear and tear on the Lseat covers appears to be from day-to-day use.

Horrible. The only positives are that Lseat leather is softer than the sunburnt and hard OE leather and the covers don't have large holes in them. Unfortunately I've spent all my available funds and it won't be until next year before I can replace the covers.

My Cruiser sits out in the yard with no cover over the windshield however most of the wear and tear on the Lseat covers appears to be from day-to-day use.
Thanks for the reply. Any photos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom