LPB gas tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm guessing around 17 gal

Sounds good..driving to cruiser days in canada and wanted to make sure when it was time to gas up again. Guage is showing empty at 13 gallons so I have 4 ish left when I hit E

18.5 US gallons
70 liters
15.5 Imperial gallons

you need an owners manual ;)

Hey Bull, I just got Mike Lewis other Red 67 FJ 45 LWB P/U a week ago a project he never finished, but anyway does that manual have the wiring diagram in it ? If so maybe you can post a pic of it??? Thanks much

66LWB45 said:
Hey Bull, I just got Mike Lewis other Red 67 FJ 45 LWB P/U a week ago a project he never finished, but anyway does that manual have the wiring diagram in it ? If so maybe you can post a pic of it??? Thanks much

Congradulations! That was my first pickup truck! I was wondering if Mike was ever going to finish that truck. Now I guess we all know.

Are you SoCal local?

Bull, you still planning to make the 45 run?

It doesn't have the wiring diagram, but I do have a complete FJ45 that hasn't been molested. I can take photos of connections and wire routing if you need. Also try and get a factory service manual. I'm jealous I wanted to buy the red FJ45 from him! Tried calling him a few weeks ago.

Hello, Mark & Bull, well anyway Mark this is me Scrounger356 in NJ with Mike's truck your old truck. I was able to take it for my 1st ride in it Monday, but there is some small wiring things to straighten out which would be a lot easier with a wiring diagram, if you could be any help with a pic of one if all possiable. Anyhow the truck is in good hands I guess, & if I need any thing I will give you a call, I know there is a lot of GOODIE'S on the truck from your Cruiser shop, & Bull if Mark doesn't have a pic of the wire diagram I will take you up on some pic's of your rig . Thanks much guys talk to you later.

the wiring diagram is posted on PBB by Pimp at one point..

Excellent John! Number one is THE ONE! :bounce: :bounce:

Woody, John, Mark, all 45owners ROCK..
I have a big blown up version that came to me from a small shop in Burbank.. But I'm guessin you probably already know about that smallish shop and it appears they've already done a bit of work on your truck.. :)

How’s my old truck doing Greg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom