Wanted Lower Thermostat Housing F engine. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for the lower thermostat housing for the F engine. I have already bought the upper housing from one of the member’s on ih8mud

Now that I have bought it, I noticed that the previous owner of the car has changed the complete part (upper and lower) to newer model.
The lower housing has to be with two screws whereas mine has four.

Please let me know if you could help me with this part.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-24 at 3.31.27 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-24 at 3.31.28 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-24 at 3.32.13 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-24 at 3.32.13 PM.jpeg

Do you have a stateside shipping address?

Lower housing with nuts, lockwashers and rubber gaskets would be $100 to a stateside address.

76FE76F2-A886-420E-805D-170542F1D994.jpeg

I'll take it, are you able to provide some pictures?

Mark has some of the Best overall Condition Vintage Toyota Parts out there ..................... :)

I accept PayPal FRIENDS AND FAMILY. My PayPal address is my MUD username at earthlink dot net. Make sure you put your shipping information in the notes.

I accept PayPal FRIENDS AND FAMILY. My PayPal address is my MUD username at earthlink dot net. Make sure you put your shipping information in the notes.
Paypal Sent. Thank you Mark for your help.

@65swb45 I have deposited $100 on paypal but just got a refund.
Would you please explain why?

1. Sorry for the inconvenience
2. See Post #8 above. I specifically requested PP FRIENDS AND FAMILY...for a reason.
3. You are out of country with an unverified address. This offers me no protection as a seller.
4. I am not willing to take that risk.

If you cannot make payment F&F, perhaps you can send a money order.

Sorry, I thought you would be fine with paypal payment.
Until now, I wasn't aware of the F&F option which i googled it.
The F&F option is not supported in UAE & some other countries.

As for the shipment and unverified address:
You asked for a stateside location, which I explained to you in our private conversation. (please check your inbox)
As I explained, I can give you an Address in USA which is supported by Aramex Shipping Company.
You send them the item, they collect for me and they ship it to my address in UAE.

I've done couple of purchases and even sold some items to ih8mud memebrs through paypal and had no problem, but I totally understand your situation now.

Now that F&F is not supported here, I can transfer via Western Union or Moneygram. Is that ok with you? Or we can go back to paypal? whichever suits you. I just need the part

If you want to western union the money there is a transfer point four blocks from me which has worked out well for others who had PayPal issues. You can use my shop info listed on my website link to fill out the form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom