Lowcountry Roll Call (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

'89 fj62

Just heard about the Lowcountry Chapter

Lawton Connelly
1989 FJ62
West Ashley

Let me know what I need to get started.....

welcome....

yep we started a lowcountry chapter a couple months ago...here is the 411

1. Need to join TLCA and Upstate Cruisers as they are our parent chapter for now and handling all the membership items and helping us to get up and running.

2. We are having a Lowcountry Boil at Hunting Island State Park 3-5 October....see threads here for reservations and help needed if you can assist and/or attend.

3. Monthly meetings primarily in Charleston area but as we grow will have them in Myrtle and Beaufort as membership allows. Next meeting 13 September....location to be determined.

4. Homepage lowcountrylandcruisers.com and email is lowcountrylandcruisers@gmail.com with our main forum and hub of activity here.

5. We have stickers, business cards...T-Shirts coming for lowcountry boil.

Just tell us a little about yourself..what you drive....how you found us....etc. There are a couple of us in West Ashley....two of us off Beesferry Road....couple on James Island, Mount Pleasant, Myrtle Beach area, Beaufort area, Summerville area....

Drop your personal info and contact info to the gmail address above and once you join Marshall will add you to the list.

Welcome and look forward to meeting you on 13th at our next meeting prior to weekend at Hunting Island.

Talked to another guy in FJ from dirty myrtle today......he is going to get with us after October but figured some of you in the Horry County Posse could maybe check him out in the meantime...

"Someone give me a shout after Oct. I would love to get up with some other cruiser folk in the near future. Madripye@hotmail.com Thanks, jason"

Okay, I officially paid the dues today and let the upstate know I was a lowcountry chapter member...Brock, when you asked my about the Sat. meeting I thought you were talking about Sat 20...(annual meeting in the upstate?)
If you're talking about the 13th I can go there as well after I find out where it is.....:)

Sept. 13, 5:00 pm
Buffalo Wild Wings
Corner of Hwy 78 and 165 in Summerville
Hope to see you there

Thanks for the heads up...I'm still suffering from information overload from the mud forum....:)

I look forward to going...despite gas prices rising like my blood pressure...

Michael Bessinger
West Ashley
1977 Khaki FJ40

Last edited:
Patterson Milbourn
Mt Pleasant - Old Village
'76 FJ40 - Sky Blue
2.5" Old Man Emu Lift w/33's
"The Cookie Monster"

Just joined, so after a few posts, I can get some pics up.
All yall who were in the Mt P Christmas parade made me pretty jealous!

Welcome Joseph....

Everyone meet our newest paid member from Beaufort area...

Dont be surprised if Maglight contacts you and drags you to our next function....LOL

Welcome once again...

2 neewbie'

Brick and Cookie Monster welcome to the insanity. Looking forward to meeting you and wheeling some time. :):bounce::bounce:

We just keep growing, good good. See ya all soon!

Name: Joseph Wilson
Beaufort, SC
2007 FJ

if you have a picture of your rig....please send it to the contact email address on HOMEPAGE near bottom. Also how you want it listed.....your nickname if none provided will use Brick Tamlin...year, make, model of vehicle.

Lowcountry Land Cruisers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom