LowCountry Land Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Welcome to LC. If you are a member of Upstate Cruisers and live in the Lowcountry area then you are part of this division. All UC members are welcome to come to any event hosted buy LC or UC. Something for everyone.

If you would like to become a part of UC please visit our main forum and read up on membership.

LCRGB.jpg

Now let's get down to business and grow this division of UC.

Last edited:
hhhmm...that IS a kewl sticker...wonder where I'd get one of those from.... ;)

Looking forward to the new sticker. I need another upstate one since I am changing hardtops.

Somebody please PM me with the next meeting info, Live in Ladson re-doing my 60 and can't wait to get to know other low county Cruser Nuts. Thanks. May join upstate as well.

Lowcountry is still Upstate...just a sub-chapter. So you join Upstate and they list you as Lowcountry and you are in like Flint. See you at next one...

I am in Summerville and drive through Ladsen on way to weapons station....

can i just be an outcast and not join UC? heeh

we cant have any non-female camp-followers so you GOT TO JOIN or be regulated to Bitch-Boy and spend eternity cleaning, fixing, watching the other vehicles and fetching beers.

Just Kidding...LOL

Welcome to LC. If you are a member of Upstate Cruisers and live in the Lowcountry area then you are part of this division. All UC members are welcome to come to any event hosted buy LC or UC. Something for everyone.

I guess that now makes the South Florida Renegades a division of the Low Country Cruisers, which naturally is a division of Upstate Cruisers. If the Florida Renegades ever get a logo, it'll be an 8.5" x 11" because of our subdivision ranking.

South Florida Renegade Cruisers...
- a division of Low Country Cruisers
- Low Country Cruisers
- a division of Upstate Cruisers
- Upstate Cruisers
- a division of TLCA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom