Low Mileage F & 40 2.5" Lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OffRoad Rage

Dry Roasted in the Desert
SILVER Star
Threads
Carb. Info.

Carb. codes have been added to the original thread for those that are interested.

hey buddy I am interested in the engine parts. I just had one question..did this rig had 30+ thousand miles?? is that for a fact?? I need to rebuild my engine but want to put good parts but I am still deciding if putting new ones or almost new

let me know

Sorry about the full PMs

I purchased the engine parts from a friend of a reputable land cruisers guru outside of Tucson. At the time I had a 40 project and intended to just put this together using these parts and a core engine I got with the project. The markings on the boxes, the manner in which the parts were stored, the fact he had new engine parts with it and the conversations I had with the man give credability to what he told me. I do believe these parts to be out of '73 40 with 38K miles. If you are serious about buying it I can try to take some pictures to show you what I'm looking. However it will be very expensive $$$ to ship this anywhere and I'm not sure how to package everything to keep from being damaged not to mention how to estimate a shipping cost. You can reach me at e-mail address: norm.in.az@cox.net (in case my PM's become full again).

I work in shipping.
Please give me an idea, of the size (H X W X L ) and weight. of the lift lift.
and location ie city, state.
And I will find out what it'll cost me.
Might be able to pull some strings with the boss.:D

PM me all info.

Thanks.
Shawn.

Lift

Hey Shawn,
The lift won't be a problem to ship. It was shipped to me so I'll see if I still have the weights and/or cost and get back to you.

-Norm

2.5" Lift and F155 Engine still available

Deal pending is no longer pending. Lift and Engine available.

155 F-Engine

Lift sold. Engine still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom