For Sale Low mileage (currently installed) running 1PZ-T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BiffS

Too many projects... ooh, look. Something shiny.
Threads
Website
www.mekanix.ca
So, i have two trucks both with perfectly good running engines.

#1: 1PZ Diesel, turboed about 6 years ago, rarely gets driven. EGTs always kept below 1000. Just had the valves adjusted and fuel pump tweaked. about 160K KILOMETERS on it (100K miles),

- 1991 1PZ, 3.48L
- 5 Cyl diesel
- New parts: 12V injectors, timing belt recently done, valve shims, water pump, thermostat
- Comes with 10k KM clutch and flywheel (welded and balanced, so no dual mass)
- BEBs done (they were fine)
- CT 26 Turbo
Currently in my truck and driving. (Just went camping with it last weekend)
$5000 USD

#2 1HZ Diesel. Not yet turboed, but I have the parts for it. I have bought it from a friend who ended up in a tough spot financially and the truck needs an inspection to re-insure 150 K Kilometers on it (90,000 miles)

- 1992 1HZ 4.2L 6 cyl Diesel
- New parts: Valve shims done, fuel pump adjusted, injectors, glow plugs, other recent service
- Automatic: Transmission availible separately * PENDING SALE**
- BEBs done
$6000 USD (non turbo)
- Turbo converted $7000 USD

SOLD

Currently in running truck.
** Pending sale on auto trans/ t case**

Engines will include enough stuff and wiring to get it running; nothing will be cut.

Trucks located in Burnaby BC, Canada. Will consider shipping, on your dime. PM me to discuss if you'd like specifics.

Last edited:
IMG_20170411_195528.jpg
IMG_20170411_194815.jpg
IMG_20170411_194809.jpg
IMG_20170411_185052.jpg

Pz has the silicone intake tube.

IMG_20170411_185107.jpg

IMG_20170411_185038.jpg

updates: Pending sale on Auto and tcase

When the valves were adjusted before it was parked it was tested and was normal. Bell housing is likely to go with the tranny, but I can source another one if you're serious about it

Well if you're buying this engine, then I'll try and find that bellhousing!

When the valves were adjusted before it was parked it was tested and was normal. it

whats miles on this hz? when you say "normal" .....was compression "normal" for a 400km engine.... or normal for 100k miles? numbers would offer a more definitive engine health barometer.

The compression was checked by EBI in Coquitlam and it was "good". I don't have a compression tester that threads into glow plugs so I can't test it myself. It only has 150,000 Kilometers on it (about 90,000 miles), so it's not tired at all. I've driven the truck around our parking lot here. It's no slouch. I know the previous owner well and he's owned the truck since 35,000 KM and he always idles it down cool as if it was a turbo. I was going to swap it into my own truck but I've got an HD-T now so these two motors are for sale.

Pending sale on transmission and T case for the HZ. This will have it removed from vehicle soon.

1HZ Sold.
1PZ still available $5000 USD, already with Turbo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom