Low and high beam stock bulbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,
I need to pass NY inspection and my low beam is out. Can you remind me if this os the 9005 or 9006 or a different type all togther?

IIRC low is 9005. Take a look at going with 9011’s if you want to add some light output. You have to trim the top plastic tab on the bulb so it fits the plug, but it’s a great improvement. Wagner’s from Rockauto are like $9 each.

IIRC low is 9005. Take a look at going with 9011’s if you want to add some light output. You have to trim the top plastic tab on the bulb so it fits the plug, but it’s a great improvement. Wagner’s from Rockauto are like $9 each.
Thank you. At the moment I just want to run to the auto parts store and get something to pass inspection. There is LED option on Amazon that goes into 9005 so I am gojng to try that.

Hey guys,
I need to pass NY inspection and my low beam is out. Can you remind me if this os the 9005 or 9006 or a different type all togther?
OEM low beam is 9006
OEM high beam is 9005

It is not recommended to use LED inserts in a halogen housing due to the different positions of the light source within the reflector housings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom