Wanted Louisiana/Southern US - LC200/LX570 Wanted Under $25k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
This is a bit of long shot, but I figured Id post here as Im currently in the market for another LC200. Ive got right at $25k to spend, which is obviously going to make this a tough find, but I figured Id post up on the off chance someone runs across something. Im not picky about color/year/mileage so long as its in good shape, and has a solid maintenance history. My current 2009 LC has 150k miles on it, so Im not concerned about this one being higher.

Located in Louisiana, but willing to travel within the southern US (TX/MS/AL/FL) for the right buy. I did look around the classifieds, and it seems as most of the ones that wouldve fit the bill have already sold.

Thanks guys

You should be able to find an LX570 in that range too, if you're open to it. They tend to be a bit cheaper than LCs. I just got a 2011 with 153k on it for $26k.

I’ve got an LX I’ll be listing soon.
no rust and in great shape. Listing it for $28k.
I can shoot you more info if you want.

Thanks for the offer, but 28k is a bit more than Im looking to spend right now, and Utah is a bit too far lol

For those of you interested in the LC I was offered earlier, I am very much interested in it. Seller just wasn’t quite ready to list it yet, but I’m sure he will as soon as it’s ready to go. And yes, I will probably still be interested in it lol

Hey full disclosure - love the interest believe me I understand it well;

We have put our sale plans on hold. My ultimate goal that I'm slowly winning the Mrs over to is hold for my son, who is 12 in June :). We "considered" selling because we legit need a large 3-row (Adult 3rd row) SUV which means Suburban, basically. Because of supply chain issues we can't get exactly what we want so we've decided to punt to 2022 and continue to rent or drive 2 cars the couple trips we have coming up (kids' sports travel teams stuff).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom