Wanted Louisiana/Southeast - LC100/LX470 - $15k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Hey all, like the post reads, Im in the market for a LC100/LX470 in Louisiana/Southeast. Not opposed to flying and driving home if the seller is able to provide adequate information/inspection prior to a deposit being placed. I know there are a couple threads recently, but wanted to make my own in case anyone has something fitting the bill that hasnt posted their own thread yet. Would prefer to buy from a Mud member, or at least not have to roll the dice on something from a dealership/craigslist with little information available. Ive currently got a LC 200, and looking to add a 100 to the garage.

Im not particular on color/year/mileage. My main concerns are going to be the obvious rust free (as much as possible), solid maintenance history, good interior/exterior condition. Ive seen some fluctuating around the $15k mark, and thats the top end of my budget at this point... Im not opposed to older/higher mileage if its something under the $15k price point. Like I stated, my main concerns are going to be a clean truck inside and out (within reason obviously), and not needing anything major mechanically. Located in Baton Rouge, LA which means Im hoping to find something within a decent drive back should I do a fly and buy.

Thanks guys!

Just bumped a rust free GA LX470 for a friend, PM me for more info

Hey all, like the post reads, Im in the market for a LC100/LX470 in Louisiana/Southeast. Not opposed to flying and driving home if the seller is able to provide adequate information/inspection prior to a deposit being placed. I know there are a couple threads recently, but wanted to make my own in case anyone has something fitting the bill that hasnt posted their own thread yet. Would prefer to buy from a Mud member, or at least not have to roll the dice on something from a dealership/craigslist with little information available. Ive currently got a LC 200, and looking to add a 100 to the garage.

Im not particular on color/year/mileage. My main concerns are going to be the obvious rust free (as much as possible), solid maintenance history, good interior/exterior condition. Ive seen some fluctuating around the $15k mark, and thats the top end of my budget at this point... Im not opposed to older/higher mileage if its something under the $15k price point. Like I stated, my main concerns are going to be a clean truck inside and out (within reason obviously), and not needing anything major mechanically. Located in Baton Rouge, LA which means Im hoping to find something within a decent drive back should I do a fly and buy.

Thanks guys!
Here is my 1999 LC with 284,000 and new timing belt and WP. It’s originally from MO and close to rust free. If Interested let me know.

1E4C3F7E-087C-4B23-AE99-6BF62B512E08.jpeg

I just missed a gold 2006 with about 200k on it in Joplin MO at the Toyota dealer. An employee bought it and I suspect it will be for sale soon. You might call the dealer in Joplin and talk to the Sales Manager to find out who owns the gold 2006. It was a very strait truck from what I saw of it. Probably a mid teens price point. I should have grabbed it but I just did not need it and did not have time for a flip right now.

@Gejsha has a nice '03 listed for sale right here...

Did you find a cruiser yet ? I’m considering selling my ‘01 pretty built rust free southern truck 248k full maintenance records I’m in Arkansas

F2D9D037-0DC7-4CA2-B548-F0B853945EE6.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a 2004 LX470, 235k. Completely stock.

Recently done water pump, timing belt, radiator, valve gaskets, coolant gaskets, PCV valve, heater T, manifold gaskets and more. Rust free Texas vehicle. AHC works perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom