For Sale Louisiana: Dobinsons rear coils for 200 series C59-535 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time to clear out some of my ridiculous collection of 200 series rear springs. These springs only have a couple miles on them but have been installed once. They are teal.

The C59-535 rear springs fit the 200 series Land Cruiser and have a constant spring rate of 248 lb./in. These are heavier than the stock 170lb coils but lighter than the lighter end of the OME 2720/21 coils (which are 270lb -> 350lb progressive). These coils are longer than OEM rear coils and with no added rear weight on my truck (with 3rd row) I was surprised that the back of my LC200 had a 24" measurement (center of hub straight up to fender, a standard way to measure). I am sure this would have settled to something less than 24", and Exit Offroad indicated an expected 1.25" lift over stock. I think with no added weight in the rear these will settle out to more than 1.25" rear lift over stock but if "stock" is a heritage edition coil (approx 22.5 - 22.75" rear height) then I guess 1.25" was accurate. Sorry if that got confusing...

I didn't keep these coils on long enough to see how much they would settle because my truck looked funny at 24" in back and my wife was wondering what was going on. Someone with some extra rear weight or desiring a higher lift (23.5" in back fully settled with no added weight?) would like these.

These are the coils:

I will sell them, shipping included to continental USA, for $140. Quite a bit of that will go to shipping costs but the coils are only $225 brand new. I am in New Orleans for anyone who wants to pick up locally for less money. Send a PM if you want them. I will probably be listing a few more rear springs as I figure out which ones I definitely won't use.

Thanks,
Chris Davis
(Nola622 on mud)

Time to clear out some of my ridiculous collection of 200 series rear springs. These springs only have a couple miles on them but have been installed once. They are teal.

The C59-535 rear springs fit the 200 series Land Cruiser and have a constant spring rate of 248 lb./in. These are heavier than the stock 170lb coils but lighter than the lighter end of the OME 2720/21 coils (which are 270lb -> 350lb progressive). These coils are longer than OEM rear coils and with no added rear weight on my truck (with 3rd row) I was surprised that the back of my LC200 had a 24" measurement (center of hub straight up to fender, a standard way to measure). I am sure this would have settled to something less than 24", and Exit Offroad indicated an expected 1.25" lift over stock. I think with no added weight in the rear these will settle out to more than 1.25" rear lift over stock but if "stock" is a heritage edition coil (approx 22.5 - 22.75" rear height) then I guess 1.25" was accurate. Sorry if that got confusing...

I didn't keep these coils on long enough to see how much they would settle because my truck looked funny at 24" in back and my wife was wondering what was going on. Someone with some extra rear weight or desiring a higher lift (23.5" in back fully settled with no added weight?) would like these.

These are the coils:

I will sell them, shipping included to continental USA, for $140. Quite a bit of that will go to shipping costs but the coils are only $225 brand new. I am in New Orleans for anyone who wants to pick up locally for less money. Send a PM if you want them. I will probably be listing a few more rear springs as I figure out which ones I definitely won't use.

Thanks,
Chris Davis
(Nola622 on mud)
Any chance that you have a pair of OME 2720's?
Keith
Baton Rouge

Currently running 2720 plus a 10mm spacer in the rears and BP-51s on the lowest possible preload in the front. It ends up being about 22" in the front and 22.5" in the rear (center of hub straight up to fender). 2720s are very short springs, I would think they would work fine with just the OEM spacer up front but I have no recollection of what hub-fender measurement was on a stock or OEM spacer'd rig.

Without the 10mm spacers, the 2720 might give you 22 1/4" or thereabouts in the rear with 3rd row installed and stock weight all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom