Louisiana/Area For Sale/Wanted: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bslca.com
Theriot should be credited w/ the idea of having a "For Sale" section and "Wanted" within the club house corner. So if you've got something (even if not cruiser related) and you're willing to part with it then post it up...

ALONG WITH A PRICE (so the same mud rules apply).

If you find something that someone's looking for then post it up (or link) as well. (minus the rusty rig in Australia that none of us can afford to import.)

If you sell it or you're no longer looking for a particular part, please feel free to delete your post to keep it current and the reason ("Sold", "Wife says I can't have it", etc...).
Edit: If the tread gets too big w/ "other stuff" (like Someone's GI Joe or Beanie baby collection) I'll divide it out to an "All other things non Cruiser"... For now... anything goes. Just remember to delete your posts when they no longer apply.
Thanks Theriot for a good idea. :beer:

Scott

CDN M010's

Folks, I heard from this guy who will be importing some clean M101's into Louisiana if you're interested.

I working on a group buy of CDN M101 to be delivered to southern Louisiana....

If anyone is interested let me know.... We need 2 more people to buy for a great price on shipping.

Check out : http://la4x4forum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19395&hl= for more info.

Thanks
Todd H.

here

DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1395.jpg

So I see in his post. Prices included there.

Scott

Wanted Factory Steel Wheels

Looking for some factory steel wheels if anyone has any laying around they want to let go. For a 75 or later with disk brakes. :)

Last edited:
Someone was looking for an early Hardtop, I thought

I thought I remembered someone wanting an original hard top for their early cruiser, like the one this guys is looking to trade for a newer top. A lot of people are going to the round up from cali, maybe a trade can be made.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=554381

Turbo tranny for 4Runner

Bob on LA Offroaders has asked me for the following:

"hey, I'm trying to get either a turbo tranny(R151F) or just the turbo bellhousing from an 87 4runner or truck. do you know anyone who has one or can get one?"

Anyone got any ideas? I told him to post this up on MUD classifieds.

Marty

Wanted: Stock rims for 76 thru 84 FJ40

Anyone have a spare set of stock rims FS or trade? I'd like to save the Q78's for the trail and another setup for road...

NOTE: Rims must be from 9/75-1984 rig.

Is Todd still looking for one more buyer?

Is it still $834 devilered to Southern LA. and including a spare tire and trailer lights and free shipping to Texas border?

Looks like a lot of them are already going to TX w/ room for one more:

Copied from LA4x4.com

Scubajeep
icon10.gif
to_post_off.gif
Dec 14 2006, 02:31 PM

Post #1
av-31.jpg

Todd Hubbell
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

spacer.gif

I will try to keep all of the important info for the trailer buy in this topic...

As of 14 Feb 2007 the following people are getting trailers.

Trailer #1 Todd Hubbell (me)
Trailer #2 Xanatost
Trailer #3 Scott Mitchell (from Dallas)
Trailer #4 Dr. K (Scotts friend from Dallas)
Trailer #5 safetydave70754
Trailer #6 ? (you know you want this one)

If you are interested post up..... The trailers should arrive around Feb 22 or 23 ish !!

6 Trailers will be arriveing in Lafayette, Thanks to Xanatost (Rodney) for providing a forklift/storage area.

This will incude:
Trailer (frame, axle, body, spings...)
spare tire
bill of sale

Trailer registration in Louisiana: ....See post #30 below.....

I just finished talking to DMV and LA State Police. Once you get your trailer (and bill of Sale) contact you local State Police Troop and have them inspect the trailer. They will give you some paperwork that you bring to DMV. Pay your DMV fees and then place the plate on your trailer.

That’s it.

Todd H

After talking to people who have received the trailers in the past... It should take about 10 minutes to put the trailers together. (Just the "A" arm of the frame is knocked-down for shipping and wheels are removed

Photos can be seen in "This forum" If you can't see the photos let me know... or try http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Scubajeep/CDN%20M101/

let me know if you have any questions......

Look at the post below for more info....

Thanks
Todd

--------------------
in Thibodaux.....South of them all....

Building/Buying a "new" Jeep one part at a time
Scubajeep Click here to email me

92 YJ * 150,000 + miles * OME lift * 32inch MT/R's * Quick disconnects * K&N Filter * Rock-it Airtube * 4.10 gears * warn winch *
(One Day ... TJ Flares, rocker panel gaurds, .... Winning the lottery...)

His email for you friend: Scubajeep@gmail.com

Luck

:beer:
Scott

I saw this over at LA4x4:

http://la4x4forum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20585
"I went to Lemaire's Towing and Auto Salvage in Kaplan, LA (near Lafayette) the other day and they turned me loose in their yard (You buy 5 or 6 tailights from somebody and soon you make the preferred customer list). I saw a couple of things I thought somebody here might be interested in:

78 or 79 Bronco, seemed to be complete, and in really good shape, D44 front, 9-inch rear, looked like an NP205 t-case. Engine quit, guy gave up on it.

2 solid axle/leafspring suspension type Yota pickups. Again both seemed to be complete, both lifted. One had a bent frame, the other straight.

Their number is (337)643-1452 "

If someone is looking to do a front disk brake swap or hub upgrade/ spare, this might be the deal :beer:

Parts for 1978 FJ40 and FJ60 FS.

I have tons of spare parts for sale. Mostly I wanted the club members to know about them before I post elsewhere. I've used cruiserparts.net for reference prices (others are outrageously high IMHO), anyways, here are just a couple of things that are kind of large and would give me more room:

I have a mint condition fully electronic distributor out of mid 80's FJ60 (works in FJ40 with the upgraded FJ60 side cover btw) $100.00 has new cap,rotor, etc) Large cap type.

Igniter for fully electronic FJ40's/60's = $75

AFT. Fuel sending unit. (comes with tank below) = else $20

Gas tank = good rustfree condiition = FREE. Just need the space!!!

LIKE NEW WEBER 38mm/38mm = $200.00 (comes with all hardware. SETUP for a PEDAL linkage NOT CABLE). Used for only 2k miles!!! then I went to FUel Injection!

2F for sale soon in St Francisville, LA

I talked to Rusty the other day and he's going to be swapping his 2F for a vortec. He's going to be selling his 2F soon. Contact user 'Rustyb' at www.pirate4x4.com/forum for more details.

Ok, here is the scoop on the fj40 on ebay. Call the guy and low and behold I how him. I knew something bothered me and looked familiar from the pictures. So when I put two and two together my little dream of a nice fj40 in my neck of the woods went down the toilet. He is a huge guy with international scouts. When I did a restoration on a scout 80 in 1998 he was a major help to me. Ok so the low down. He has it sold to a guy in florida and is leaving friday to bring it to him. He sold it for $8,200 and he really feels he left money on the table. I didnt tell him I had a fj40 and he preceeds to tell me these fj40s are bringing a ton of money. The people buying these things are spending alot of money for them in the mid teens he says. Yea really no kidding?:frown: So I went by this afternoon and I really need to have a better view of Larry's and Scotts fjs to say if I would pay that for it. It has a decent paint job and is a very solid fj. Little to no rust that I could find. I took pictures and he did say he would call me if the deal falls through in florida. Im also suppose to go back and look at some of his other stuff. He has some old mustangs, international stuff and thunderbirds. He has a early international pickup 4x4 that was an old fire house truck. So it is the pick-up one hell of a bumper and it is red with 29000 miles. He wants 3800 for it. Nice truck if some one wants a bad ass old truck. I have pics if anyone is interested.

So I could hardly sleep last night just thinking about this thing being in my back yard. It was like a mile from my house. :whoops: I guess I need to be on the look out better. Lastly Larry and Scott thanks as always for your help and advice. Larry when you are in hammond next week please if you have time come to covington and visit. Keep looking, Deryl

In case no one has seen this yet, I found this on Spector's site. Here you go fellas....

1978 FJ40 For Sale
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Price: $2000.00
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif

Description: 1978 toyota fj 40 complete but disassembled. engine and trans/transfer case together. hard top and doors. extra transfer case and transmission. also pto gear case for winch.do not have front fender for rt side. contact for pics can deliver within 500 mile.
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif

Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Phone: 985 542 8205
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Email: cfavalora@i-55.com
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Date Ad Was Placed: 03/13/07
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif

OK, this one's for Theriot. I saw it on Man-a-fre.com

FOR SALE
Name: don
Phone: macleod
Email: dkmacleod@bmts.com
City: Southampton
State: Ontario
Zip: N0H 2L0
Year: 1985
Model: BJ70
Mileage: 380k
Price: $4000 OBO
Date: February 08, 2007​

Description:​

1985 BJ70 3B 5speed. Runs and drives, body needs work. 12V dual battery system.
Great restoration or parts truck. 519-797-1720 or www.willyotas.com

In case no one has seen this yet, I found this on Spector's site. Here you go fellas....

1978 FJ40 For Sale
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif

Description: 1978 toyota fj 40 complete but disassembled. engine and trans/transfer case together. hard top and doors. extra transfer case and transmission. also pto gear case for winch.do not have front fender for rt side. contact for pics can deliver within 500 mile.
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif

Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Date Ad Was Placed: 03/13/07
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif

I think thats the junker Deryl found out that way, it should be in the hunting thread.

1978 FJ40 For Sale
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif

Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif

Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif
Date Ad W:doh: as Placed: 03/13/07
Spacer_Clear.gif
Spacer_Clear.gif

Yea this is it. Absolutely nothing there. Front axles woul be nice to have and the tub of needed. Down side it is in pieces. The entire vehicle is not there. Rear fenders have been cut. Worth about $800.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom