SOLD Louisiana: ARB BP-51 Front & Rear suspension for 200 Series - Installed for less than 1000 miles, including Fit kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
[[ too long, didn't read: "lightly used 2021 ARB Bp-51 for 200 series, front & rear plus kdss-equipped fit kits for sale for $2,000 shipped or $1800 local pickup" ]]

I have a full BP-51 setup for a KDSS-equipped 200 series Land Cruiser. Originally purchased from Cruiser Outfitters in March 2021. These have the most recent design tweaks including a better plastic shock guard for the rear shocks. These will come with all hardware and the proper front and rear fit-kits for a KDSS equipped US market 200 series. I have also checked and leveled the Nitrogen levels in all 4 shocks to the factory recommended 290 psi (there is often slight variation from the factory, these are all spot on now). The suspension was installed for less than 1000 miles, nothing hardcore. They are clean and undamaged. These also have the proper fix for the rear shock upper mounts to avoid the squeak that some people experience with ARB-shipped top washers. How these rears are set up will allow you to properly tighten the top to have no squeak. I will include 2 tools to adjust the Compression and Rebound Damping. Adjustments are smooth and simple to adjust on the trail or in a garage (just get a little wheel droop for easy access).

Bushings and hardware are all in great condition and I will further clean them up before mailing them off.

The front coil-overs are currently set at zero preload and I can leave them like that for a stock weight front or if you prefer I can change the preload to something else before I ship them.

Why am I selling? I had a full King 2.5 setup custom ordered for my LC from Ben at Filthy. It is very plush but moved around more than I would like. I wanted to see if the adjustability of the BP-51 would allow me to get the best of the King setup while being able to increase rebound damping to cut down on the bounciness. The BP-51s were great for this and the highway ride was phenomenal. But what I found is that the 700 lb. front spring, even at zero preload, is more than I want for my stock LC front weight. The BP-51 spring rate would be very well suited to a LC with added rear weight - I even considered adding a hidden winch to improve the suspension feel. Other people will think the BP-51 is great on a stock front but I missed my plush Kings and switched back to them this weekend.

Local pickup is obviously welcome but I can also ship these in 3 or 4 very heavy boxes. I will set the price at $2000 with shipping included to the lower 48 US states and $1800 local pickup. Payment will have to be made in full before I will ship them off.

(I would also consider selling the front Coil-overs by themselves if someone only wanted fronts for some reason)

Private Message me with interest or to request additional information / photos.

Thanks, Christopher Davis, New Orleans, LA.

Photos:
IMG_7976.jpeg
IMG_7970.jpeg
IMG_7965.jpeg
IMG_7960.jpeg
IMG_7977.jpeg
IMG_7959.jpeg

Last edited:
PM sent

Forgive this newbie question but can't one simply swap out the correct rated front coils and use these awesome shocks? I did this on my 4runner when the winch & bumper went on. I went from 600 Bilsteins to 700 Kings springs but this is on my 4runner, not on a 200, hence the newb questino.

GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom