Louisiana 4x4 Expo April 5th & 6th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Volunteer

Bayou State Land Cruiser Association
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
bslca.com
My apologies for spreading my trash on my good neighbors lawn but we would be glad to have any that wanted to attend. Its a good event good scenic trails, vendors present, cajun grub and a coonass booth. Right off I55 in Hammond so shouldn't be a long trek for those that wanted to take a ride. Family oriented with battery powered course for the youngens, fun-jumps and RC. Had a snowball stand to keepem cool as well. Hitting the trails Sat evening and all day Sunday. Come help our numbers with the half a millon jeeps.

$15 Official expo t-shirts
$3 digital photo print of you and your vehicle
$5 Lunch Ticket
$1 Drinks
$5 registration
$10 Easley Night Ride
$5 101 Course Ticket
$15 Sunday Trail Rides

$50 - ULTIMATE OFFROADER TICKET
All Access to Track, Trails both days, 1 T-shirt,
2 Raffle Tickets, 1 Meal ticket with Drink, & Photo Print

Website Louisiana Offroaders 4th Annual Expo

Pics from last year. BSLCA/LA 4x4 Expo - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

expo_flyerBSLCA.jpg

Last edited:
Looks kinda fun. Whats the cost? Is there a preregistration possible?

Thanks I added prices and website above. It is a good time I hope some of you can make it.

I'm out. I'll be guarding Americas Skies that weekend.

Later,

I'm out. I'll be guarding Americas Skies that weekend.

Later,

That may be pushing it a little. The US gov't trust you with their skies about as much as they trust me. We'll be half hung over telling a bunch of young troops about our glory days and wars of long ago(in their eyes).:flipoff2:

We'll be half hung over telling a bunch of young troops about our glory days and wars of long ago(in their eyes).:flipoff2:

Don't sell yourself short. I know you can do better than that with that cheap military special vodka!

I won't be able to make it :frown:; I have a conference I need to attend for professional reasons :meh:

[it includes some spring skiing in UT :flipoff2:]

That may be pushing it a little. The US gov't trust you with their skies about as much as they trust me. We'll be half hung over telling a bunch of young troops about our glory days and wars of long ago(in their eyes).:flipoff2:

glory days of overfilling portapotties in Kyrgyzstan is more like it...

kyrgyzstan_map2.gif

We were up north near Bishkek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom