Wanted Louisiana: 2016+, LC200/LX 570, Sub $55k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Adding another member to the family, and could really use the folding middle seat to access the rear seats. Looking at a 2016+ for under $55k. As always - looking for something with a solid maintenance history, and no rust. Willing to fly/drive for the right truck.

Preference given to an LC200, but open to LX. Looking to see whats out there.

Adding another member to the family, and could really use the folding middle seat to access the rear seats. Looking at a 2016+ for under $55k. As always - looking for something with a solid maintenance history, and no rust. Willing to fly/drive for the right truck.

Sorry I don’t have one to offer, looking for one myself. Just read your post though and curious what you mean about the folding 2nd row seats? Sounds like something I’m not familiar with. Have 4 kids and easier access to the 3rd row would be great.

From what I was seeing in pictures, looks like the top half of the middle seat in the second row can fold forward on the 16+ models. I haven’t gotten to put my hands on one personally, but I’ve seen it in several pictures floating around for sale ads. The whole seat doesn’t fold, but it looks like the middle seat back will fold far enough to create a little crawl space to reach the second row….. or I could be completely wrong and the pictures are deceiving.

From what I was seeing in pictures, looks like the top half of the middle seat in the second row can fold forward on the 16+ models. I haven’t gotten to put my hands on one personally, but I’ve seen it in several pictures floating around for sale ads. The whole seat doesn’t fold, but it looks like the middle seat back will fold far enough to create a little crawl space to reach the second row….. or I could be completely wrong and the pictures are deceiving.
Yeah I don’t think that’s true, the only thing that folds out is space for you to rest your arm and put your drinks if you have any…

Nope.

I'm wrong >_<

and learned something new

Last edited:
I don't have one to offer but just picked up a one owner, local trade-in 2018 LC from the BMW dealer in Meridian, MS. They seem to have a consistent flow of LC's/LX's across the lot but they do keep a list of potential buyers so few sit for long. Clint was my salesperson; I have no connection except for purchasing from him and having a good experience.

Nope.

The 2nd row can tumble forward but if you have two car seats installed on either side not happening.

Middle seat does not slide out or allow an egress to the 3rd row as say the new honda pilot.

The seat back can fold flat but not as an isolated middle seat.

Im going off of what Im seeing posted in this thread, as well as a few others..... maybe Im not explaining it correctly. On the 16+ models, Im definitely seeing that seat back of the 2nd row middle seat folding forward enough to have access to the rear seats.

Im going off of what Im seeing posted in this thread, as well as a few others..... maybe Im not explaining it correctly. On the 16+ models, Im definitely seeing that seat back of the 2nd row middle seat folding forward enough to have access to the rear seats.

I stand corrected!

I just checked w mine. Never knew!

Thanks!

It does fold but I'm not sure about climbing through it. Seems like more like a ski pass through to me. That's what we use it for anyway.

I am about to post my 2016 for sale here on mud. 127K with full service records at dealer. Going to ask 55K. Let me know if interested

IMG_4334.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom