SOLD Louisiana: 200 Series Bora wheel spacers - 3/4" Hub Centric 5 bolt pattern - new never used (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a pair of wheel spacers (two total spacers) for a 200 series Land Cruiser or LX. These are high quality Bora brand hub-centric spacers made to order. These are 3/4" thick, which on OEM Land Cruiser wheels will require a very slight shaving down of the OEM wheel studs. Other wheels may have more space for the OEM wheel studs to protrude a little bit. These are a great choice if you do not mind trimming the OEM studs by 1/8" or less and you are looking for less change to your front scrub radius (compared to the more common 1.25" spidertraxx). I did not end up installing these up front because my bump-steer issues were the result of alignment and not caused by scrub radius changes. I currently run the 1" thick version of these Bora spacers up front and they are very high quality - Hub Centric - spacers. At least as high quality as SpiderTrax and available in different thicknesses made to order.

I will sell these for $120 including shipping to the continental United States. Drop me a PM if you are interested. Pickup possible for a lower price here in New Orleans, LA.

Here are some photos:
IMG_7952.jpeg
IMG_7953.jpeg
IMG_7956.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom