For Sale Lots of 80 series parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the third row seat brackets and a grab handle with caps/screws shipped to 06475?

whats the condition of the exhaust , pipes , muffler ,o2 sensor mounts and catalytic converter. also the hangers and mounts on the truck for the exhaust. thanks

Do you have an AC head unit? I actually only need the buttons off it.

View attachment 1125834 View attachment 1125836

Do you happen to have 2 hubcaps, a passenger grab handle with mounting screws and the plastic tabs that hide the screws, and 2 of the plastic screw covers that cover the screws on the 2nd row plastic steps (red arrow points to what it should look like) on the floor that would be awesome. PM me with price and shipping to 93003
FYI, those rear step plastic screw covers are about $2.50 or so from cruiserparts.net If you don't have any luck, you might give them a call

FYI, those rear step plastic screw covers are about $2.50 or so from cruiserparts.net If you don't have any luck, you might give them a call
Thanks! I need some too!

whats the condition of the exhaust , pipes , muffler ,o2 sensor mounts and catalytic converter. also the hangers and mounts on the truck for the exhaust. thanks
I dont have any exhaust. Sorry.

Nice, thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom