For Sale lots of 80 and some 40 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In addition to what you see I have a full carpet Kit. Two 80 front seats, Safari brush guard and tail light guards. I have several Interior dash parts. Stock woofer bracket. Stock front bumper, stock side steps. Glove box, center console, mid carpet floor mat. 5 stock rims spare is brand new. the 4 have Yokohama geolanders with less than 5k on them I actually think it is less than 2k but cannot confirm they were newer on the rig when I bought it. stock resonator, stock mud flaps, I need to get rid of stuff no reasonable offer will be denied. I will not arrange shipping but will drop off to who you set up with.

40 stuff an A/C unit not sure of brand, 64 front and rear axle with brakes, spare hood, spare stock tire carrier, a running 1f with tranny that needs new gaskets but runs strong.

I can get pics just let me know.
Chachie

20150214_141936.jpg

20150214_142633.jpg

20150214_144835.jpg

20150214_151132.jpg

Can you provide some details on the AC system? Is it complete? Is it in working condition? What is the price?

I'm interested in the AC system as well.
Gilbert's not too far from Vegas, and I need to head down to Phoenix soon.

Can you provide some details on the AC system? Is it complete? Is it in working condition? What is the price?
TC I know nothing about the A/C it was never on my 40 I can send you pics Text me your number here is my cell 602-743-4488

I'm interested in the AC system as well.
Gilbert's not too far from Vegas, and I need to head down to Phoenix soon.
Mace again i know nothing about the A/C I got a mess of extra parts with the 40 and I can send you pictures of what i have. I looks to bolt up under the dash here is my cell Text me 602-743-4488

I know you said you wont ship but anyway you would consider shipping the additional full carpet kit (need Brown) to 45140. Is it new? Or what condition if you're even willing.

Anyone spoken for the tail light guards yet? Also is the center console the two tiered version out of the FZJ-80?

I know you said you wont ship but anyway you would consider shipping the additional full carpet kit (need Brown) to 45140. Is it new? Or what condition if you're even willing.
Not new OEM used good but not great send me your cell I will shoot pics and text you tomorrow i can ship the carpet that can fit in a box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom