lots of '78 and a few '70 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
all prices are or best offer. i can ship the small stuff but big stuff either has to be picked up or i can hld on to it and you can pick it up at surf'nturf(im only about 30 minutes away from pismo). i dont have a digital camera so it may take me a while to get pics of stuff. pm me or reply here.

from the '78 fj-40:
passenger front glass- $20
carb and smog stuff- $100
gas tank and tin cover- $50
skid plate- $20
heater blower and ducts- $25
rear doors rusted at bottom - $25 each
hood good condition w/ latches-$75
spare tir carrier- $30
rear springs- $25 each
steering column with wheel and ignition switch- $45

'70 fj-40 parts:
stock front seats some tears-$75
drive shafts-$ 40 each?
F engine w/ trnas(needs rebuild) and transfer case- SALE PENDING
front axle complete- $100
rear axle complete-$100
front springs- $25 each

other:
set of 4 white rims and 31" tires good tread-$????
front driver seat from a '72-$?????

thanks
-miles

Hello,

Wondering what you would charge to ship the spare tire carrier to Vancouver Washington, 98682 ?

Does it include the hinges and latches?

Thanks,

Jeff

oh the spare tire carrier is at my dads work so i will get a shpping price to you hopefully by monday

c'mon somone needs this stuff. i dont have the heart to just scpar it and i dont want to see it rot away in my yard. c'mon make some offers. im not likely to say no at this point

Just waiting on shipping for the spare tire carrier and the answer to the question if it has the hinges and latches.

You don't happen to have a cable throttle pedal do you?

Thanks,

Jeff

i apologize for the wait. i havent forgotten. it does have the hindges and latches. i havent had a chance to get by my dads work yet so as soon as i do you will know. i do think i have an extra pedal but i dont know what year it came off of. i dont know if it makes a difference. i will pull it out tomrow just so it wont get lost.
thanks

alright sorry it is taking me so long to get this all in oreder. i got the tire carrier but... i couldnt find a scale yet so that is tomorow. i juust thought i would find out what company you wanted to use?

getsuthere, i dont know if you are still browsing this but tithought i would tell you that the carb comes with all the smog stuff including EGR and all vaucuum stuff. the only problem is there are a few hoses missing because they were eaten by mice.

let me know if you guys still want this stuff

thanks
-miles

Do you still have the 78 heater blower and ducts?

How about the hood? Can that be shipped?

Can you PM me and I can give you my email address for pictures?

Also looking for dash knobs for a '78.

Hello,

I think that FedEx Ground would be a good way to ship the spare tire carrier and hinges, etc.

Could you possibly post a pic or two of the carrier?

Thanks,

Jeff

guys i wish i could post pics but i dont have a digital camera so that would take forever. sorry.

AZkick-n40, pm sent

jeff, i will find your shipping pricce asap. sorry for all these delays. i have now learned not to keep all my stuff in too many different places. it make it way too hard to get stuff home.

thanks
-miles

Hey Miles,

No problem, just let me know. I almost forgot about the door parts! LOL

Maybe I should just buy your collection of parts! :)

Jeff

I am interested in the fuel tank and tin cover. Will it fit in a 72fj40? Is the tank in good shape no leaks our bad rust?
How much to ship to 94928?
Thanks.

jeff, i am trying real hard to get it all in order but it just aint working out. i will walk out the the driveway to measure you carrier and i will notice something on my cruiser and then realize like 3 hours later why i came out there to begin with. your box has to be 30"X24"x10". i got that far today.

jester, i dont know for sure about the tank fitting in your 72 baceause the tank designs were changed almost every year. im sure that with a hammer you want have any problems. the tin is a little rusted but not bad. nothing a sanding disc want get rid of. the only thing missing off the tank is the sending unit. i think i may have it but i cant remember. what town is 94928? if it is close enough we could just meet up halfway instead of shipping.

rohnert park about 45 miles north of san francisco. I'll check on the interchange. I think the only difference is the lines, but not sure.

pm'd ya back

the carb off teh 70 isnt stock. it is some single barrel chevy carb that never really worked right for that motor. sorry.

to all of you who need shipping prices i am try to get everything together so i can wieght it all. i apologize for the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom