Lots and lots of FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will take your windshield hold down hooks, and the windshield bumpstop brackets the hooks hook to if you hav'em. Let me know with shipping to 97304

Thanks

I will take your windshield hold down hooks, and the windshield bumpstop brackets the hooks hook to if you hav'em. Let me know with shipping to 97304

Thanks

I unfortunately don't have the windshield hold down hooks. The only hooks like those I am selling are the hood hold down hooks/ clips. Sorry.

I unfortunately don't have the windshield hold down hooks. The only hooks like those I am selling are the hood hold down hooks/ clips. Sorry.

I will take those anyways... Paypal ok?

"1976 Hardtop L-bracket that attaches the hardtop to the windshield frame-$5"
Is that for the pair? left and right? If so, I'll take it. How much to ship to 91803?

I'll take:

1976 Heater vent box, defrost ducts, and fan duct( heater vent box has been cut to clear an SM465 or SM420 tranny install, and the defrost ducts are kind of cracked)- $15

Does Paypal work for you?

PM Sent as well!

Sorry for the delay in my response. I have been sick the last couple of days and am now just getting back on my feet. Paypal does work. I will respond to you PM for shipping detail info. Thanks.

"1976 Hardtop L-bracket that attaches the hardtop to the windshield frame-$5"
Is that for the pair? left and right? If so, I'll take it. How much to ship to 91803?

I didn't think I had both of these brackets for the pair, but I actually found the other one. Shipping for these to 91803 is around $5.00. Let me know if that works. Thanks.

OK....hold the cluster for me until we know what happens with the other parts requested\

Thx C

Okay, the sale on the shackles fell through, and the center console is still available. The only thing on your list that has been sold is the greaseable pins. So if you are still interested in the shackles, console, and the gauge cluster, then they are yours. Just let me know. Thanks.

The shackles and greaseable pins are currently spoken for. If the sale falls through, I will let you know. There is one guy in front of you on the console. Again, if the sale of that falls though, I will let you know. The speedo in the cluster works just fine. You are first in line for this, so I give you first dibs. Just let me know.

Well I guess....its just the cluster..(as long as speedo and odometer are clean and work well).if everything else is gone. Shipping to 92102 SoCal

OK cluster, and shackles to 92102 SoCal

OK cluster, and shackles to 92102 SoCal

For just the shackles and gauge cluster, shipping will be $14.00. So the total for the parts and shipping will be $54.00.

If you were still interested in the center console, that bumps the shipping to $15.00. So the total for the parts and shipping would be $65.00.

Let me know what you want to do. Thanks, Thomas

The list has been updated to what is currently still available. As mentioned before, if anyone would like pictures of anything on the list just give your e-mail address and I can send you some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom